The Life of a Hustler

starting to drift apart and shopping with Lindsey

I woke up feeling rather sluggish but that always happens when I take the pills I take. I got up and threw the covers off my bed and went to my closet. I had stuff to do today so I went and decided on my threads for the day. I decided on my baggy black faded jeans and my white baggy throwback jersey with ‘Stallion’ 69 on the back of it. I smirked then went through my hat collection. I seriously needed some new threads man. Maybe I’ll call up Lindsey and see if she wanted to roll with me. I laughed in my head that was a dumb question she always wanted to roll with me because she knew I had money. I went and took a shower and dried off my dripping wet body down with my towel then put on my lotion. I got dressed pretty quick and headed out.
Jester and I were at our usual spots. We had costumers off and on all day. I took out my cell phone to check the time and then it dawned on me I was wearing a watch. Jester’s cell rang at the same time I took mine out. The ring tone struck me as odd. Since when did he have ‘Shawty’? I shook my head and I watched him walk away from me. Ok now I’m getting pissed. He was supposed to be my best friend and now he was trippin and dissin me. I shook my head again and some guy walked up to me. We slapped hands and I told him he had a phone call. He nodded and I counted the money in my hand fifty bucks. He walked over to the telephone booth and pushed up the change returned lever and got his drugs. I smirked I could be way to smart for my own good. It’s good when I bring my sc… never mind. I looked over at Jester and he was smiling and talking on his cell. I think I’m losing my best friend. Part of that bothered me the other part was used to being alone. I shrugged and stared effortlessly at the streets around me. He came back and his smile was back to a hard line. I looked over at him. He was a different person and I didn’t know why. It started happening all of a sudden I never thought I’d lose my best friend. I tried to shake that thought out of my head. I was overreacting. We decided to go home around five.
When we got home I didn’t say a word to Jester. I walked into the living room and called up Lindsey.
“Hello?” I smiled. I loved the way her voice comes off as seductive yet confused at the same time.
“Hey shawty iz ya busy?” I could practically hear the smirk in her voice.
“No you know I’m never busy for you baby.” If only she had said that to me when we were together? I shook that thought out of my head.
“Well I wuz goin shopin an wanted ta kno if ya wanted ta go?” She squealed and then told me that she wanted to go. I told her id be there in a few and I got in my car without saying one word to Jester and took off in my impala to Lindsey’s house.
I got to Lindsey’s and she came out and I had to keep my tongue in my mouth. She had a very low cut v-neck and a short mini skirt. She kept to my color scheme as well. Her top was shiny silver and dipped down right into the middle of her cleavage. Her skirt was all black with a silver frizz on the end. Her shoes were jet black stilettos. When she got closer her skin sparkled and her smell hit me in the face. She smelled like this weird perfume she always wore. I refrained from jumping on her. She purposely dressed like that I’m sure. I got into the car. I didn’t have to pull that stupid fake bullshit gentleman act with her. She always was ready to get down. She talked the entire way there. It felt like something weighed heavy on my chest when I talked to her then I felt nothing. I shook it off.
We pulled up in the mall’s parking lot and she was more eager than I was. She ran out of the car. I followed slowly just to piss her off. I feel the same way I always did when I was with her. I felt strangely empty. I tried to push those thoughts out of my head. I walked up by her and she grabbed my hand excitedly. I put on a false smile and we walked inside the mall. The first store we went into was The Hip Hop Shop. I scanned through racks while Lindsey cut out to the female section. My eyes caught a dragon designed wife beater with blue eyes. The tank top was all black and the dragon was white with blue eyes. I grabbed it then scanned more through.
“Hey babe how do you think this looks?” She had on a short skirt that left little to the imagination. I smirked.
“I love it.” She pouted.
“No babe, shawty, love?” I shrugged. It didn’t feel right. We finished our shopping there and she wanted to go into Hollister. I looked at her like she was crazy. I mean come on can you see a guy like me in that store? I shrugged and handed her some money and I walked off to F.Y.E. I scanned through but I was mindless. Something just didn’t feel right. I grabbed a few movies and I left. I tried to leave the mall but Lindsey wanted to shop at one more store first. I sighed and reluctantly followed her. She drug me into Victoria’s Secret. Now if this doesn’t pull me out of my funk nothing will. She had me sit down and she came out in numerous numbers but the only thing I felt was wanting to see it off of her. No thoughts of that the lie they call love. The only heat I felt in me was my body. Most of that was my mind’s fault though. I visualized her walking over to me and... I was snapped out of my thoughts when she said my name.
“Stallion what do you think of this one?” I looked over at her and I smirked. I looked her up and down and not so clean thoughts filled my mind. She was in this barely there bra and panties set it drove me nuts. I walked over and kissed her and she pulled me into the dressing room. I feel bad for the people in that store because her moans were louder than Hot Topic.
♠ ♠ ♠
i wish this story would get more reads its sad

comments ?