The Life of a Hustler

making out with miss bitch

I was speeding through the small town of Morocco. I had no idea were I was going but at this point I didn’t care. I popped open the compartment in between the seats and grabbed my bottle of pills. I looked at the name on the bottle and I shook my head. Sean Newman, I hadn’t been called that in awhile. I have been Stallion since I started talking to Jester. That was a long time ago. I opened the bottle and dumped them in my mouth. They were only ten left in the bottle so it didn’t matter. I was trying to put enough distance in between that bitch, Jester, and myself because if not I may beat the hell out of them both. I looked at my speedometer and seen I was going eighty-five. That wasn’t that bad. I shrugged then pulled a quick turn causing my tires to screech. I pulled into the neon lit motel. I parked in front of the run down looking office and got out. The guy behind the old and cracked desk had a greasy Mario looking moustache and short and also greasy black hair. He had a pot belly that reminded me of a farm animals’. I put my thoughts to the side and walked up to the counter. He grunted then I rolled my eyes.
“I need a room with a single bed.” The guy laughed.
“No plans tonight buddy?” I rolled my eyes.
“Naw I have too much on mi mind.” He nodded then handed me a key.
I nodded then walked back to my car. I drove down exactly six spots then I got out. I popped my trunk and grabbed my bag and opened the door to my room for the night. When I got in I was pretty disgusted not only with the room but myself. I let some bitch run me out of my own house. That was pretty damn dumb on my part. I rolled my eyes and walked back out of the room and replaced my bag into my trunk. This was stupid as hell. No bitch runs Stallion out of his place. I went and handed the grease monkey back his key.
“Did you change your mind?” I shook my head.
“Naw I realize only bitches run from their problemz.” He nodded and I got back into my car and sped back to my house. I was preparing myself up for an argument. I was making matters worse on myself though. I psyched my self up enough to be ready for a battle when I got there I was surprised. From the outside it looked like all the lights were off. I got in and just the bitch was there. Wait Jester trusts this bitch enough to leave her in our house alone? I shook my head. She stood up and walked over to the door.
“Hey wait,” she looked at me kind of funny.
“Look I’m more than prepared to beat your ass but I don’t want to ruin my good day.” I shook my head.
“Look I don’t want to fight I wanna talk to ya.” She looked dumbfounded.
“Why would you want to do that? You hated me as of this morning.” I nodded she had a point.
“Youz my best friendz girl I have ta be okay wit ya.” She nodded. “But what does he see in ya?” She laughed.
“It must be because I’m an amazing kisser.” Now it was my turn to laugh.
“I don’t believe that.” She rolled her eyes.
“Trust me I’m the best in the area. Even better then my best friend.” I cocked an eyebrow. I wonder…
“Really why don’t you let me test that out?” She looked disgusted.
“EW besides I’m with your best friend that’s wrong.” I shook my head and leaned in by her ear.
“I won’t tell if you won’t tell.” She looked like she was in thought for a moment so I took that as my opportunity. I leaned in and kissed her. I put a little force behind it at first to let her know who was in control. She seemed to be more open about this kiss then and started to kiss me back. I backed her up against the wall and started to suck in her bottom lip then lightly bit it. She opened her mouth and my tongue started to massage hers lightly then she deepened the kiss and put her hands around my neck. I went to lift up her leg when a voice interrupted our little session there.
“Oh my god I’m so sorry Bizz.” She immediately pushed away from me and walked back to the couch.
“Nothing was going on dude so chill.” I watched Bizz as the one girl call her roll her eyes. I didn’t get a chance to see the other girl because the room was so darkly let. I went and sat next to ‘Bizz’.
“So shawty what the hell is yo name again?” She hit me upside my head. Ouch!
“Its Melanie or Mel that is so sad.” I silenced a laugh in my head. What a dumb name.
“What’s so sad?” She looked at her friend and whispered something then turned back to me.
“You made out with me but you don’t even know my name.” I laughed. Obviously she didn’t know I do that a lot. I went to say something then Jester walked in.
“Stallion my boy ya came back.” I nodded.
“Yea I decided ya needed me.” He laughed, then Melanie, that name is hilarious, whispered something in his ear. He looked at me then smirked.
“Good idea Mel,” what the hell had she said? I noticed Jester get up and walk to the kitchen and Mel followed him leaving me and her friend in the room. They think they’re slick don’t they? I just watched the movie and didn’t say a word. Mel came back in a few minutes later looking disappointed and sat in between us.
“Hey Stallion do you want to hear some stories about me and my friend here?” I nodded how bad could they be right it’s just a couple girls. I was more than wrong on that note.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter lol
i wish this story would pick up more but sadly it hasnt
comments
subscriptions