Concerts Kisses and Craziness

Livi and her two friend go to a concert only to find that the band, McFly, pick them out of the audience and fall in love. But this is only after Livi has thought she found her first love in a guy at her school. Who will she choose? Read more and find out!

Please Subscribe :-)

Preface:
"Something smells like eggs," shouted Livi. Mel, Tiff, and Kat giggled until Kat Fell off her chair. Then they started laughing even harder.
"Someone going to help me up?" asked an annoyed Kat that was still sitting on the floor.
"Ever heard the phrase, A friend will help you up when you fall but a best friend will sit there and laugh at you," said Mel, her voice cracking with laughter every few words, "I'm just trying to be a good, best friend." Livi lent down to pick up Kat and pull her back to her chair. After Kat plonked back on her chair she let out a very loud fart.
"Oops, my bad," she said, face turning red as a cherry.
"Next time, control your butt," jokingly said Tiff. Everyone, even Kat, burst out in laughter. Mel even let out a snort or two. Just then Mandy approached the lunch table.
"What's all this talk about butt's?" said Mandy with a smile.
"We just were talking about... um... how we... um...," Mel struggled.
"What she meant was we were talking about candy buttons," Livi butted in.
"Butt-on candy!" added Tiff. Whie everyone was laughing Mandy took the oppertuniy to sit dwon and grab a handful of ice from her plastic cup full of it. Tiff screamed.
"Who threw that!?" she shouted while trying to shake the ice from down her top.
"Guilty as charged" replied Mandy. Tiff grabbed the ice from her shirt and threw it back at Mandy. Tiff didn't have the greaest aim and it missed, landing down Kat's shirt. With that all the girls started to grab handfuls of ice from the cup and throw it at each other.
When the prison like bell wrang throughout the cafateria the squeak of chairs filled the air as crowds of people filed out the small entrance/ exit door.
"Meet me by my locker after class, I have a suprise for you ," whispered Livi to Tiff and Mel.
"Ohh! What is it?" prodded Mel.
"Sorry, I can't tell you until after class," Livi refused to cave, "sorry."
"Ok see you then!" said Tiff and Mel as they walked off down the hall to their Literature class.