Musical Deaths

0.04

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I chanted in my mind as I turned around slowly. I wasn't sure what the hell I was going to see. All I knew was some voice was talking to me and I had never heard it in my life. I could be dreaming..but I seriously doubted it, being my butt and foot was still throbbing from the incident a few minutes earlier.

When I did turn around, I saw a person. Standing there. Staring back at me with a cocky smirk, one hand on his hip and the other one hanging by his side. "Did you seriously think you could hurt anyone with that? Even if i were human. That wouldn't have hurt a bunny rabbit." the boy said. My mind, which may I add was very one tracked, totally missed the "if i were human" and all the other things implying what he was, and skipped straight to the offensive tone he was using.

"Hey! I have you know I could kick your ass." I stated, dropping the blanket and folding my arms in front of me. He, let out a really loud laugh. Then, laughed some more. I let my arms fall to my side, then brought one hand up to brush away some of the bangs that fell in my face. "And what, may I ask, is so funny? And keep it down. My parents are trying to sleep." I said, sitting on the piano bench. Again, I wasn't even thinking about the fact he was in my room, and he clearly wasn't human. Just the fact he was laughing at me.

"The fact you actually believe yourself when you say that. And the fact you totally aren't freaking that you kicked right through me." He stated simply, taking a seat on a box.

"OK. You've one my curiosity. How in the hell did I do that?" I asked, staring at him. I couldn't stop. Something about him was so cute. "Stop that." I warned my self before blinking a couple of times, and blushing lightly at the fact I was staring.

"I'm a ghost." He said, flatly. My heart sped up, my eyes grew wide and then it was my turn to start laughing.

"A ghost? Seriously. You actually want me to believe that you're a ghost? Puh-lease! I haven't believed in ghost's since I was a little girl." I said, still laughing. He rolled his eyes and stood up. Then walked over to me. He pulled back and I squinted as I waited to feel his hand collied with my face. Instead, I just felt a tingly feeling and his hand went right through my face. My mouth fell open. "H-h-how..?" I stuttered out.

"Told you. I'm a ghost. G-H-O-S-T. As in Boo! Or the oh so familiar," He began, grabbing my sheet and throwing it over him, then started to make funny noises. "Ooooo! Ooooo! I'm the ghost of Christmas fucking past!" He said in a leery voice. It made me giggle. He pulled it off and threw it back on the bed. "Believe me now?" He asked, staring at his nails, the same cocky smirk spreading across his lips.

"No. I just don't know what you are." I stated flatly, getting a smirk when his jaw dropped opened slightly. I stood up and walked over to him, poking him in his chest. It worked. My hand didn't go through him or anything like. "See? If you were a ghost. I couldn't do that."

"Try again." he stated. I did, this time my hand went straight through and I stomped my foot in defeat. "Oh my god. Did you didn't actually just do that, did you?" He said, laughing about my little temper tantrum.

"Maybe I did." I said, sitting back on the bench. "I'll ask the questions though." I said, sternly. He rolled his eyes once more and sighed. Waving his hands as if trying to hurry me up. "If you're a ghost, how come I can poke you one minute, and not the next?" I said. "And how come you can pick up shit. And was that you playing the piano earlier?" I wondered if that was enough questions for one breath of air.

"I can control if I am solid or not. Just like I control if you see me or not." He said, and let out a small yawn. "But I've never actually had someone be able to see me. I guess you're some sort of 'talented' person." He said, shrugging this time. "Like stated, I can make myself solid. And yeah. That was me. You were playing my favorite song, but not my favorite part. I was going to let it go, but I wanted to play and normally humans can't hear what us ghost do, so I went ahead and played it. When you heard me though, I'll admit I was shocked. And then when you saw me. Ha! I almost had a heart attack...well, you get the point." He said, smirking and giving me a wink. My turn to roll my eyes.

"OK, so why are you here? And what the hell do you mean I'm 'talented'?" I stated.

"All that for another time, babe. I gotta go." the ghost said. Then disappeared.

"Wait! At least give me your name?" I asked the air, feeling kind of stupid. When nothing was said, I flipped my light off and sighed; grabbing my blanket and laying down on my mattress. I heard some beeping and then felt something hard hit my thigh. Looking, I saw my cell phone with a message typed up in the draft file:

Name is Kyle. Nice phone by the way. -Ghost Buddy.

I smirked. "Nice to meet you, Kyle." I said to the air, then laid back down. Waiting for sleep to come grab me. Wondering what he meant by 'talented'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update. I swear to have more come fast.
Comment?
Don't cha love Kyle? XD
And thank you to my one subscriber :33 (though i don't know who you are <3)

xGayle