Status: Lacking an idea for the moment. Lost inspiration. Sorry. Will resume soon hpefully.

From The Shadows

Chapter 5/ Authors Note

Chapter Five

I get up deciding, like always, to put this anger towards training. My training room is lined with weapons and various equipment. I decide to do some boxing so I grab my gloves. After fixing the gloves up I start to hit at the bag quickly, ducking and diving around. Once I had exhausted myself I placed everything back in it’s spots. A secret of mine is that I have to have everything a certain way. Some people would call it OCD but there is no ‘some people’ who actually know. Only I know the true me. Well better get back to assessing this new job.

I sit at the desk once again placing the file before me. While I read, I pull out my dagger and start twirling it in my fingers. My fingers graze the words engraved into the hilt. Nex est exordium , Nex est terminus , Nex est quis vos habitum in vestri manus manus. The Latin words translated to Death is the beginning, Death is the end, Death is what you hold in your hand in English. I smile softly as I run my fingers along the words thinking of the countless people this blade must have killed. Apparently this has been passed from master to apprentice for over three centuries. Which reminds me at some point I have to find an apprentice if I wish to continue the teachings of the art. Wait. I’m getting too far off topic, need to concentrate on the task at hand.

Authors Note:
Hi everyone. Okay so this story has slowled a bit and I'm unsure about continueing it. Above I have posted the start of chapter five. If you want me to write more on this story please leave a comment saying so otherwise I can't really see myself keeping this story. Your feedback helps. Plase leave a comment. Thanks for reading.