Battle Royale-Moulsham.

My Turn...

"No!" - she screamed - "You DO NOT get out of this one THAT easily!" She brought the knife crashing down onto his wrist. Blood spilled, and a shrill scream shot through the air. She hadn't noticed how hard she'd hit it, until she looked down at the bloody mess, and his hand...3 inches from where it should be. She winced a little. Ryan Nicholls, boy 18 writhed on the floor, crying out a never-ending scream. Alice stood back. She smirked as Ryan gripped the bloody stump on the end of his arm. Kimberley knelt next to Ryan.
"THIS is what happens, if you try to mess with us" she whispered in his ear. She stood next Alice, and smiled to her.
"What next?" Alice asked. She had a look of evil in her eye. She would enjoy this too much.
Kimberley pulled out the .44 automag pistol she had acquired from Joanne Gullick, and held it to his foot. Alice grinned as Kim pulled te trigger, and blew Ryan's foot clean off. He yelled out in agony as the girls watched eagerly. Alice took the gun from Kim's hand.
"My turn" she said.
"Finish him off. I had the last one" Kim smirked, stepping out the way. Alice grinned as the ideas started popping into her head. She could let him bleed to death. Slowly. Painfully. She could blow each of his limbs off, and beat him with them. Alice smirked at the idea. She glanced down, and decided she was in a kind mood. She picked up the machete lying on the ground. Raising the weapon high above her head, she laughed aloud. Ryan looked up, and immediately wished he hadn't. Alice used all her strength, and smashed the blade towards the ground. As it sliced into Ryans skin, blood splattered across everything within a 3 foot radius. Kim stepped back in a wasted attempt to avoid the blood.
The warm blood soaked through her dirty white shirt. Alice laughed a sickening laugh. As Ryan's screams slowly subsided, they girls became hysterical. Their laughter echoed through the trees. Alice picked up the bag Ryan had been carrying, and ripped it open, still trying to hold in the giggles. But when she pulled out a water pistol, she couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't hold the laughter in any longer. The girls started to laugh once again. This game was going to be better than either of them anticipated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, I'm kind of getting over my writers' block!
Remember, I said KIND OF, so I apologise for it being...bad.
Please comment
xx