Battle Royale-Moulsham.

Into The Unknown

“What a show, eh kids!” Her cheery voice haunted the class. “Now, each of you will be given a bag of survival essentials. When I call your name, please come and collect your bag. You will be given one minute to get as far from here as possible, and at the end of that minute, I will let out the next student!”
She walked over to a large cupboard at the side of the room, by the door. Inside were 42 identical camouflage bags. Mrs. Lane looked down at her clipboard again, “Right, Let’s get started. Boy number 1, Richard Savill.” Said boy stood up, slowly making his way toward the exit. He looked back at his classmates but turned quickly. Taking the bag, he walked out the door. “Next, girl number 1, Abigail Robertson” A certain blond girl stood up at the back of the class. She sauntered to the collect her bag, and walked out, without a second look.
“Boy number 2, Alex Hilton” Someone let out a gasp as the tallest boy present stood, chair scraping the floor as it went. He stayed for a second, looking at his closest friends sitting in fear of each other. He walked towards Mrs. Lane, but wouldn’t look at her. Alex took his bag, and ran out. Names were called, and most students reacted the same way; sobbing for themselves and their friends, or shedding a soft tear, trying to hide it behind their hair. That was how most students reacted. Girl 5, Kimberley Bell, was an exception to this. When her name was called, she did not let out the expected gasp. Instead, she smiled. As she walked toward the door to collect her bag, she never stopped smiling. Reaching the door, she turned to her horror stricken class, and smirked. She turned her attention to one person in particular, and winked. Her smile extended as she walked out of the door, everyone watching, bewildered by her expression.
After 41 minutes, it was time for the last student to leave, and enter the hell that awaited her.
“Last but not least, girl 21, Katrina Berwick!” Mrs. Lane’s said, her voice losing its cheerful tone. The Katrina sat for a moment, considering her options. She could go out there, play this game to the bitter end, and play to win. Or she could find them, find her friends, and find a way off this island, and out of this game. She barely had time to think, before a bag was thrown at her, and she left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! please comment!