Behind Closed Doors

The End

Delia, Madison, and everyone from Cobra Starship were sitting in Gabe’s living room. “So, let me get this straight,” Victoria began. “You took Gabe back again? Seriously, you have to have the biggest heart,” she said remembering what she had told her the first day they had met. “And what happened to castrating him?” she joked.

“Seriously,” Ryland added. “You must be completely in love with Gabe to take him back after cheating on you twice!”

“Okay, guys, can we get off of me cheating on her?” Gabe asked, while everyone else laughed.

“I think we should tell them,” Delia said, looking up at Gabe.

“Okay, go ahead,” Gabe said.

“Tell us what?” Nate asked.

“You two aren’t getting married are you?” Alex asked.

“No, we just kind of have a confession for you guys,” Delia began.

“Okay, what?” Victoria asked.

“Gabe’s only really cheated on me once,” Delia told them.

“What?” all of them asked, not understanding what she was saying.

“Gabe and I weren’t really dating when he slept with the girl the first time,” Delia explained. “There was this big plan that involved the two of us fake dating for the press, and he was free to sleep with whoever he wanted.”

“So, when we first met you, were you two really dating?” Alex asked.

“No,” Gabe told him. “But, Roxanna didn’t want us to tell anyone, so we let you believe that we were.”

“Fucking Roxanna,” Ryland muttered.

“My thoughts exactly,” Delia said. “Anyways, it was a little while after that that we decided to date officially, and we figured that you guys already thought we were dating, so we just left it alone.”

“But you guys were together when Gabe slept with Roxanna?” Nate asked, trying to keep everything straight in his mind.

“Yeah, that time we were,” Delia said. “And that’s why we broke up.”

“And that’s why I was such a mess,” Gabe told them.

“Okay,” Victoria said. “And you guys are together again, right?”

“Yes,” they answered at the same time.

“And it’s not for the press?” Alex asked.

“No, we’re together for real,” Delia said.

“Okay, I think we’ve got it all straight,” Ryland said.

“Wait, why aren’t you acting all confused right now?” Alex asked Madison who was sitting there nodding her head.

“Oh, I’ve known for a while now,” Madison admitted.

“What?” Nate asked. “Why did she know but not us?”

“Sorry, guys, that’s just the way the cards were drawn,” Gabe said.

“That makes no sense,” Ryland said while everyone else laughed.

“Well, I’m happy for the two of you,” Victoria said. “We all told Gabe from the beginning not to fuck it up with you, that you were perfect for him.”

“That’s true,” Gabe admitted.

“Well, thank you,” Delia smiled. “And just so you know, Vicky, I told Gabe that if he ever cheats on me again, I really will castrate him. And you can help me if you’d like. I think Madison’s already in on it.”

“Oh, well then count me in,” Victoria said.

“Hold on a minute!” Gabe exclaimed. “What makes you think I’m going to cheat again? I learned my lesson from the last time.”

“Well, that’s good,” Delia told him. “But just in case, I’ve now got back up.”

“And if what you said is true, then you won’t have to worry about it,” Madison told him.

“It is true,” he said. He looked down at Delia. “I love you,” he said.

“I love you, too,” she said leaning up and kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it!
I hope you all enjoyed it. I know I loved writing it!

Thank you to all the readers/subscribers/commenters! I love and appreciate every single one of you!

Please, please, please, leave me one last comment on the story to let me know what you thought!!!