The Newborns crazed obsession

Knowing

So maybe I hadn't handled the whole situation quite the way it should have been handled, but besides, since when had my solutions ever worked? I did however still feel quite sorry for Tony, I mean just a minute ago I had let him kiss me and it's not like I protested very much and it did feel kindov good-

"God, maybe I'll stay out of your mind if your gonna think like that, I thought I was your boyfriend!" Frank snapped, the happiness of the task he was about to perform slowly slipping away as my mind played out loud to him.

"Hey" I responded quickly "I'm just considering the best way to handle this with the circumstances" I defended.

"Pfft. Sure you are...enjoying yourself?"

Nope, I thought. Anyways it's not like I thought it was better than Frank anyways. He was in a completely different league I thought trying to soften him up. It worked as he winked back at me over his shoulder as he entered my living room.

"You know it babe, hey wait out here while I talk to him..." he stopped by the door "don't worry I'll be nice" he quickly added as he read the worry in my mind "oh...and G...if you were to have a very graphic porno daydream whilst I was gone I wouldn't object much" he winked "just a thought". I laughed as he disappeared from sight and the house went suddenly quiet.

Be nice, be nice I thought as I knew he would keep one ear open for me, and I just hoped he wasn't enjoying this too much.

I began to get very bored and decided to have that nice little porno day dream after all and it ended up clearing my boredom after all!

Franks hand was trailing up my exposed thigh slowly making its own way up to my boxers which he stopped at, crawling on top of me slowly licking his way down my stomach until he reached the band of my boxers and dragged them slowly down with his teeth. Of course this line of thought was taking its toll on my lower regions, and my little friend was standing to attention saluting the denim of my jeans, that made my sitting position a little uncomfortable but I found that when I tried to get out of the daydream, I couldn't. I could almost feel his lips around the soft skin just above my dick, nipping it ever so slightly with a cheeky grin on his face, so vivid as he moved his hand up to take his lips place. Pulling himself up so his hips basically met mine, and that’s when I found that somewhere in my little daydream his boxers had magically disappeared. That's when I really needed to get out of that daydream, or get out of the hallway before my dick broke through my pants. God Frank what the hell do you do to me?

I picked myself up from the stairs and made my way to the upstairs bathroom so as to keep what I was about to do...somewhat semi-private. I knew someone was probably listening in and having a very hard time right now, probably very similar to mine.

I closed the door behind me and with difficulty removed my jeans and boxers and placed my hand over my own dick as I imagined Franks hand down there and his lips up on my neck, pulling skin slowly and pumping hard. I was pressed up against the wall slowly letting out unintelligible grunts as I moved my hand up and down my hard throbbing cock, cum was dripping out and all I could imagine was frank licking it right up with a smile and that make me groan harder and of course soon after that it all came to an end as I blew all over the bathroom floor, sighing out a sigh of relief that my little friend was back to his normal position...for now anyways. Just need to make sure my over active little imagination gets a grip on itself, or else we could both get in a little spot of bother.

I cleaned myself up and went back to the bottom step to find that the voices from behind the door were louder than before, yelling now. Well one was, and I was pretty certain that it wasn't Frank. After a few seconds of tense silence the door burst open and Tony emerged, red in the face and as he spied my face his eyes turned to dust, well not literally but you can rest assured that this was not a greeting.

"Your daydreams are really sick you know" he spat at me before turning and exiting from the house with a muffled scream when there was a solid door between us. I sat rather confused and embarrassed, how did he know that was what my daydream was about, or was it just a lucky guess? I turned around to see a panic stricken Frank, getting up from my bottom stair I went over and put my arms around him. He leaned into my shoulder and exhaled.

"How did he know about my daydream?" I questioned Frank.

"That's not all he knows, this just got really complicated...." he smirked up at me "but the daydream did help me a lot!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for the wait, exam time so I’m stressing a lot at the moment and this chapter is a result of much bullying and harassment from certain people *cough cough*. Anyways enjoy/read/review as applicable!

XxNevergonnagetmexX