The Newborns crazed obsession

Kind of Xmen

"What do you mean, he knows?...He can't because that would make him a...a...vam-"

"-pire" Frank finished "No actually he's not" I threw him a puzzled look and he nodded, acknowledging that the situation was in fact very confusing.

"You see, other things can read minds you know?" I shook my head "Well now you know, it's not exclusive to vampires and what he was doing wasn't actually what you think."

"So what was he doing?" Frank giggled.

"He was listening to you" my face burned up at that...I wasn't that loud was I? No.

"No you weren't...for normal ears" he smirked at this "but you see Tony doesn't have normal ears, he isn't a vampire but he isn't fully human. His type of people and mine don't really mix well, so that's another reason he never liked me." Frank walked up to me and brought his hand up to my chest.

"He was listening to this" he indicated to my chest "your heart, he can hear it beating and he can pick up vibes in the air. It's not as simple as mind reading, but it's accurate enough at the best of times" he smirked at this.

"So" I said placing my hand over his "he's like a sort of mutant thingy?" Frank went into hysterics at that, and him laughing got me going as well and we took a moment to regain ourselves.

"Well, I guess that's one way of putting it. It's not that xmen though, but I suppose that gives you some idea."

"How weird" I replied "I mean I have known Tony nearly his entire life and he never said anything about it, not once."

"Yeah, but why would he? It's not genetic either babes, so it's not like he had his family in on the secret either. I pity him for that, it must be hard at times." I nodded solemly. I felt bad for him now, I mean having to go through all that alone, and now this.

"It's not fair, is it?"

"No babe" Frank replied "It's not, but that still doesn't change the fact that he's dangerous now."

"How so?" If he knows our secret and we know his can we not just all keep quiet?

"No" Frank replied picking up on my thoughts "because he's tired of his secret, he'll expose me Gerard, and I'll have to leave if that happens."

"But he wouldn't. He couldn't do that, not if I got him to stop." There was no way Tony would do that, I knew he was angry but he would never betray me like that.

"Hell honey, you probably have a better shot at stopping him, but remember. I have the only thin he ever really wanted." Frank smiled directly at me.

"What's that?" I asked, taken aback, what was the only thing he ever really wanted?

"You" Frank said simply "God it's a good thing you're cute" and with that I took off after Tony, just hoping I wasn't too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe for updates :D
love everyone who is reading this!
xoxo