The Newborns crazed obsession

Who do you choose?

I lay there, hands tied up to the railings and looking around the room there was no way of telling where I was. No way for Frank to find me, I was isolated and away from civilisation. I half knew that this would happen all along. The empty room held nothing, all I could do was sit and think about what they would do to me.

There was no clock so I couldn't tell how long I had been there, probably around an hour and this metal railing was really starting to dig into my back. I wriggled about trying every possible position, just trying to get comfortable, but when you're scared for your life it's kind of hard to get comfortable. In the end I just gave up and waited for someone to come to me. They did.

He stood at the other end of the room, just staring at me at first. He sighed and then removed his sunglasses and slowly paced towards me. This was such a déjà vu moment, memories of a crazed Frank lip raping me came to mind but I pushed them out and concentrated on my new captor. He stopped half way across the room and sat crossed legged and facing me. We sat in silence for the best part of a minute before he spoke, there was no way that I was making the first move.

"All I ever wanted Gerard. Could you not see that? Or did you not want to?" he sighed and paused for a moment, my eyes were fixed on his dark green ones, transfixed. One movement would cause a landslide, and that was the last thing that I wanted.

"You know what I am now, and funnily enough you aren't scared. Maybe it's because you hang out with blood suckers all the time, or maybe it's because you don't know what I can do..." his iced expression lit up at this "...well maybe I should show you" he stood up and took of his jacket, throwing it to the other side of the room with one swift movement and then came even closer to me. Kneeling in front of me his hand went out to the side and grasping hold of the railings next to the ones I was tied to, and ripped them clean off the wall, nothing was left of it on the wall, and the torn piece of metal now sat at the other end of the room with the coat.

He waited till the echo faded before he continued; now sitting directly next to me with his back up to the newly exposed wall.

"I just don't get you sometimes, and I'd like to think I know you better than anyone could, even that life drainer and he has access to your mind 24/7. Do you not get that we were always meant to end up together." I looked down at his words, I guess at a point we would have. I voiced this thought and Tony nodded.

"We still are Gerard. You were always more than my best friend, and I could feel that I was more to you, and yes I know that you didn't always know but I did. I first met you when we were two years old. Do you remember?"

How could I forget?

"Yeah I know" Tony smiled "we were always going to be the best of friends"

I was sitting in the sand pit with my new bucket and spade and all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw him, a somewhat tall toddler stumbling towards me and clutched in his small fist was a red bucket shaped like a castle. The exact same one that was sitting to my left, I smiled up at him and he returned the gesture and came to sit next to me.

"Nice bucket"

"Thanks"

That was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

"I can't believe that this didn't come out sooner, I honestly don't know what I was waiting for and I can sense the struggle withinbyou. So who do you choose?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, thanks to everyone who is reading this. Just to let you all know that the story is drawing to a close and after I finish this and any other remaining stories that I have going I'm not writing any more Frerards or any more stories like that, well that's the plan right now anyways. I'm also changing the name of this fanfic channel and making a separate one which will be renamed XxNevergonnagetmexX and I'll be using that to build character and plot ideas for my new original fiction. The new fiction won't actually be posted up as I'm hoping to make it like my first novel, fingers crossed but I will be experimenting with characters and ideas in short or long fanfictions so please check that out. This will all be happening after my exams in about 5 days.

Thanks again to all my readers.

(XxNevergonnagetmexX)-to be changed :D