Status: Hiatus

Camp Or Camp

006

“Ok, so from now on, if anyone acts out of place – according to me, depends if I’m feeling nice or not, you will have to wear this,” Gerard holds his own little invention up in the air.

“What the fuck is it?” Is all that is heard from all the boys in the group.

“It is a hat – sort of, I made it, as you can see, it’s got the two opposite sex symbols on it with arrows pointing from one to the other – obviously meaning opposite sex coupling is the way to go,” Gerard smiles because he made this, and he’s proud – plus, he’s about to make Frank wear it for the day.

“I am not wearing that,” Frank’s mouth is puckered and his eyebrows are high.

“Uhhh, sorry but who’s the camp leader here? Me. Who do you have to listen to? Me. Who says you have to wear this for the rest of the day? Me. So put it on,” Gerard shoves the hat at Frank, maybe a little forcefully but he needs to vent his frustration somehow.

“Rest of the day? No, I can do it for this class thing, but not – no way, not in front of everyone,” Frank can not believe Gerard would have even made something like this, let alone make someone wear it.

“Frank, please put the hat on or I will have no other choice,” Gerard’s tone changed. Frank noticed.

Frank put the hat on.

“If I didn’t put this, this, this thing on, what would you have done?” Frank is frowning a little but only because he’s curious as to why Gerard’s voice changed so dramatically.

It was almost like he was scared, regretful to say it. It honestly scared Frank.

“I’m not explaining that right now, and I hope I don’t have to,” Gerard sighs quietly before forcing memories out of his head.

Memories he wished never had happened.

“Ummm, right. So can I not, like, wear this for the day?”

“Yeah Gerard, Frank looks like a complete noob,” Both Frank and Gerard ignored Brian’s comment.

“I’ll see, just sit down please,”

Frank does just that. Walks back to his seat between Ray and Jeph. Two of the best guys out of this group. Or so Frank thinks. So far. It could change.

“Ok, so for this part of the morning, we’re going to paint. And before anyone groans don’t, I got more of those hat things stored away,” Gerard was lying, just a little white lie.

But what they didn’t know couldn’t hurt them right?

“You’ll paint a woman, and you shall paint the best part of her that you like. Could be the eyes, mouth, waist, hips, feet,” Gerard frowns and shivers subtly. “Could even be the breasts,”

Another small shiver.

Come on Gerard. Just remember what they taught you. Just remember, don’t let it pass.

“Umm, ew?” Adam speaks up from where his head lay on the desk.

“Remember, I have more hats,”

“Bring it, I have no shame,” Gabe smiles as the guys laugh.

“Don’t tempt me,” Gerard might just have to make more hats.

“Mmm, please let me,” Gabe’s tongue quickly licks his lips as he eyes Gerard.

Oh fuck. Ok. Another hour until break, it’s ok. Don’t look at him. Don’t look. Ok. No! Don’t look at him! that’s worse.

“Ju-just get some pen and pens – papers, get some pen and paper,”

“Aren’t we, painting? I thought you said painting?” Bob frowns.

“Fine! Get some fucking paint brushes and paper!”

“Oooo Gerard got flustered over Gabe’s comment!” the guys laugh as Jeph once again, speaks aloud.

One more hour. One more fucking hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THIS ONE? ohmylord!

Hahaha. 5 other stories updated, Radio Man updated TWICE.

Check it. :P

COMMENTS!?!?!?!?!?

xxx jess