Oxford Comma,

LOST.

Half an hour of driving and I still didn't know where we were going. I swear, Joshua can be so secretive sometimes. I don't know why, but as the minutes past I was getting increasingly pissed off.

"Joshua, can you please tell me where we're going?" I said annoyed. I threw him a nasty glare but he didn't even flinch. Was I getting this bad at it? I mean, teasing was still a whole new territory for me. I'm still not sure how it ends or why.

"No." He said smugly. He looked like he was enjoying some inside joke and I hated the fact that I didn't know what it was about or didn't catch on. Well, I mean, what was the worst that could happen?

"Tell me right now or..or.. I'm gonna open this damn door and let myself out. And I'll never speak to you, ever again."

Yeah, I was bad. Hah.

As soon as those words came out he locked the doors. The button was strategically positioned so that I couldn't reach it even from the front seat. I couldn't believe this. He used the freaking baby lock on me. Gosh, sometimes I hated his ability of being one step further then I was.

"Oh, really? Well good luck getting out." He said laughing.

Wow, great. He didn't even chuckle. Nope, full on laughing. Great. Twylor, sometimes even I wonder how you do it. He started pulling into a parking lot. Looks like some kind of restaurant.

"Allow me." He said charmingly. I was so not feeling this. I focused on not getting lost in his gorgeous blue eyes and said angrily:

"Hmpf. Tall person, get away or start leading me toward where we should be. I'm hungry." I was grumpy, yes. How would you feel if your ice-cream was taken from you?

We started walking into the restaurant. The waiter placed us at a low table that reminded me of a sushi restaurant. Surely I had told Joshua of my allergies and deep hate for fish. Right?

"So, what do you think?" He said happily. He looked like he was happy being here so I would just shut up and suffer in silence. I wouldn't drag this boy into my suffering.

"Oh my gosh!! I love sushi! I could never make reservations, though. Too expensive. Oh, look. This is simply too much. Maybe we should go somewhere less expensive. Maybe.. uhm .. McDonald's? " Please work. Please work. Please wor-

"No way. Anything for you. Besides, you need this. It's my fault you lost your best friend." He really looked guilty. Oh, my. I'm starting to get itchy. Hold on, hold on.

I smiled and let him order. I told him I didn't know anything from the menu so he should order instead. Twenty minutes later, and I was hiding under the table. I forgot about my anti-allergic medicine today of all days and I saw Brianne at two tables away. This day was just getting better and better.

She started turning her head and before I knew it she was looking in my direction. She held in laughter as she realized that Joshua didn't know about my allergies. She excused herself and came to our table.

"Twylor? Can you come with me for five minutes please?" She said sincerely.

Could I trust her? Could I trust her anymore? Even after she did all these things to me? I didn't know the answers but something inside me missed my best friend so I decided to follow.

"She can't. She's with me." Joshua said aggressively.

"Obviously. Only you can take her to a place she--" I cut her off.

"'Kay, let's go." I said hyper. I didn't want Joshua to feel bad. He went through all this trouble and I should repay him somehow. Facing my allergies was enough. Brianne and I were in the bathroom and she gave me the anti-allergy medicine I needed. She always carried those around since I was allergic to milk , strawberries and fish. Yes, I was strange.

"Listen, about that conversation. I'm sorry. You caught me in a bad time and I took it all out on you. I'm sorry. I just..missed my Twylor. Friends again?" She said shyly. I knew how hard it was for her to open up so I didn't take it for granted. I glomped her and we laughed about the times we lost. We started making up a plan when she saw the big red marks on my skin that were caused by my allergy.

"We need to get you out of here. Fast." She said evilly.

Oh, oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Someone, call the doctor. Got a case of a love bipolar."
- Katy Perry

<3 Love, love, LOVE katy