Oxford Comma,

Drink up baby down.

Two days later, I was still in my room with tissues all over the floor. Needless to say, I cried a lot. I never even came close to answering the phone or those calls outside my house.

Probably a hundred IM's popped up and annoyingly beeped but I didn't have time for them. My cellphone suddenly vibrated for the sixty eighth time. I couldn't stand the song I picked out for Joshua. I recorded it myself, one of the rare recordings I ever did of myself. I even wrote the stupid song that now haunted me.

Want to hear it? It's something like 'Tears are drying, I know I'm flying, true love is never lying". And it went on the background of a stupid hyper instrumental, something like Katy Perry's stuff. Get my tragedy now?

Two whole days spent in my room with no human contact whatsoever. I think my parents went off to somewhere in Cuba because they had to help the orphans there. Amazing how they helped everyone but their own daughter. Wait, what? What was that? I never complained about my parents that way before. Guess you can see what those news did to me. My bed was a mess and clothes were all over the floor, shards of the once beautiful vase were now taunting me and rock music was blasting all over. If you knew me, you'd know that this was a very bad thing. Rock music was the main cause of the biggest depression I've ever had. It even led me to think about suicide. Those shards were suddenly looking sharper and sharper.

I can't lie. I have thought about cutting once or twice.. or fifteen times in the last two days, but I knew that it wouldn't make it feel better. I shut down my baby blue laptop and started cleaning the room. I needed to be strong. C'mon I didn't even knew the guy. My mind threw questions at me that I avoided to answer, like Then how come fresh tears are falling?. I picked up the mattress, made the bed, picked up the tissues, and cleaned up almost everything. In the corner of my room, I saw the huge teddy bear Joshua bought me to make me feel better on the first day of our 'date'. I never knew Smuggles would be such a jinx.

I sighed and moved on. I erased all the messages and cleaned up the Received Calls section in my cellphone. Just then, my phone vibrated again. I carefully moved my hands, but being clumsy I accidentally pressed the 'Talk' button. Gosh I hated my clumsiness.

"Hello? Twylor? Twy? I heard that you left abruptly right before I came and.." Brianne started to talk really fast so I just tuned her out. Was Joshua a real killer? I mean I knew he wasn't a virgin anymore, which was a hard thing to deal with to begin with, but he had a kid? Which he murdered? Why was all of this happening to me? I just remembered that I was talking to Brianne so I started listening to what she was saying. And just in time, apparently.

"..and I talked to him and he told me all about it so I broke up with him." She said aggressively.

"Wait, what? Why?" I asked.

"What do you mean why? He ruined you. Look at you, I bet you look like a mess and are dressed in your cupcake pajamas I gave you for your birthday, right? The ones that clearly show that you're depressed. No heels in sight, right? I bet you even listened to rock. I can't be with someone who shamelessly destroys your life and my best friend. No way. I'm done."

She sounded pretty determined, for someone who didn't know her like I did. I knew she was really sad and that she really really liked him. I hated the fact that she pointed every single thing I did and wore, but it was just her so she knew every single thing about me.

"He did the right thing. Otherwise, I would've been with a total stranger and.. mur- I abruptly cut off my sentence. "Anyways, I should thank him when I see him. So be with him, don't be stupid. Don't get sucked into my blue world. Go and be pink like you always are!" I tried to sound cheery but I knew she wasn't fooled by it.

"You don't have to try Twy. C'mon. We'll go for a walk and coffee and I'll bring Jacques so you'll thank him in person. Please?"

"Bri, I don't really feel like it." I said sadly.

"Please, Twy, Please." She said pouting.

"Okay.."

" Yay! I'll pick you up in 20." She said happily.

That made me smile a bit, but it was quickly wiped off my face. I parted my hair in the middle, put on my light pink flats with my baby blue dress. It fell right above my knees. I put on a fuchsia waist belt and picked up my brown vintage quilted Chanel bag. It wasn't Chanel per say, but it sure looked like it.

I still had six minutes left, so I wrote in my little brown book two rows of words, they read:

Malicious blue eyes piercing my innocent brown eyes
Who knew your sweet mouth fed me only with lies?


Forget about going back to him. Forget about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
All lyrics are copyright, please do not copy.

What do you say? Should Joshua and Twylor get back together?

Comment!

P.S. Dedicated to Galu, rorshach husband :D