Oxford Comma,

Porcelain Doll.

As I stepped outside, I was shocked by how bright everything was. It just was so happy. It didn't match my current mood at all. I was sad, lonely and possibly suicidal. Or just really depressed, and here I was, in the middle of happy children playing outside, tag and everything. This really wasn't the place I was supposed to be. Suddenly, the room looked so beautiful and tempting, but I knew that running away from this wouldn't erase it and I'd wake up in a jacuzzi saying "Oh, gosh! That was just a nightmare! Phew!" .

I knew myself, I knew my luck and it plain, simple didn't happen to me. Ever. I guess I was the unluckiest person I have ever known. Sad, right? I mean, I know love's complicated and stuff, but hey! Let's repeat my whole 'love life' again, shall we?

- Boyfriend who's a murderer? Check.
- Ex-girlfriend of above mentioned boyfriend pregnant and ran away with 30 000$ given by the above mentioned boyfriend whilst he killed her baby and packed her suitcases? Check.
- Best friend is the girlfriend of a jerk whom is responsible for all of this? Check.
- Possible blessing? Unconfirmed.

So, I guess I'm a lucky flowery pickle, aren't I? Boyfriends never happened to me. Ever. Not one single guy liked me in that way. One. And then Joshua comes up, the boy I never thought I had a chance with, and wants to be with me. Me. Little ol' me. And he's perfect. He does everything right, always says the right thing, acts like I'm the biggest treasure ever and then, well, he's a closet murderer, who left a girl pregnant then killed her baby. I honestly don't know if I can say this any more that I already have. I guess, it just needs to sink in.

"Twy? Twylor?" I heard a voice say. My heart started beating wildly, blood was rushing to my veins and tears were filling my eyes. My hands turned cold, and I slowly turned around. I looked, and there sat, in all beauty, Brianne and Jacques.

Figures.

"Hey, Twy!" Brianne said hugging me. "Hello, little one." said Joshua.

"Hi, guys." I said shakily. 'Was I really expecting to see him?'

"How are you?" I heard Brianne ask. She looked genuinely worried but I decided not to worry her. She didn't need my drama in her life.

"Ah, you know. Bored, no soy milk ice cream. I think I'll go crazy!" I said laughing. It sounded pretty real so the couple soon joined in. "Let's go to the park. I really need some good swings, and some soy milk ice cream. Yummy." I said pulling Brianne's hand. She grabbed Jacques' arm and we all ran to the park, laughing.

By now, we saw the park and were heading towards it. I managed to dodge all the questions about love or Joshua. I really needed those two days to think things through. I decided what I had felt for Joshua wasn't real, so it wasn't a huge loss. He was 19 anyway so stuff was bound to happen. The sooner, the better.

Now all that remained was to convince myself that that was the truth.

"Come on!" I said running to the ice-cream stand. The soy milk there was Heaven, I swear! I pulled on Brianne's arm but she lost her balance and fell down. I crashed into a person and fell on the ground. Great. My knee was all messed up and bleeding.

"Excuse me, miss. Are you all right?" The person said to me.

"Ah, yes. Don't wor- Joshua?!" I was alarmed. I didn't expect to see him here.

"Twylor?"

Oh, man. Let the circus begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't you just LOVE how Oxford writes itself? Cause I sure do.