Oxford Comma,

The Wind Blows.

"Doctor Meyer speaking. What can I do for you?" He said in a chiseled voice. He seemed younger, way younger than I expected. He seemed about 25. And hot.

"Yes, hello. My name is Twylor Sawyer. I have an appointment for this afternoon. I was wondering if I could see you earlier because I've only got a few questions to ask, really." I said calmly. Man, if he was hot, this was going to be awkward.

Eh, but what are the chances? Usually guys who can't have girls get this kind of job. So, no worries there, Twy.

"Yes, of course. Meet me at 3 o'clock at The Village. I'll be the guy wearing a gray business suit." He said laughing.

I was melting, really truly melting, He sounded insanely hot. He had that calm, collected, educated voice mixed with an English accent. Oh, man. If he'd only knew why I called him in the first place.

"Okay" I said. "See you at three."

"Until then." With that, he hanged up. Ah, I was swooning now. The perfect gentleman. If only drama wouldn't follow me everywhere these days.. I swear, I don't know how this all came to be, and happened to me. Just my luck.

I looked at my red Blackberry and saw that it was half past two. Must be his lunch break. Knowing how far away The Village was, I took a cab and made it just in time. Rotten Los Angeles traffic! I opened the door slowly, almost afraid of what he would be like. I managed to get over it and pushed the door and walked in. The cafe had a really chill feeling to it, everyone here seemed peaceful, and no drama. Perfect place, bad discussion. It was a little romantic, yes, I suppose, but he didn't even knew what I looked like so I just started looking around for a guy in a gray suit. I looked and looked, and I finally saw him sitting in one of the corner tables. As I was walking toward him, few words ran through my head, they mostly were: 'Oh.My.Gosh. He's so hot!. Just imagine saying the word "hot" in 4 different tonalities.

Let me give you the visual: hot, of course, around 25 as I said before, brown hair, hazel really, with a hot hairstyle I really can't describe, I suppose the best would be parted in the middle, but it was really voluminous and somewhat curly. He was really really tall and had a great dark skin,like caramel. Full lips, dark blue eyes, hot. His mannerisms were really educated and I gathered up the courage and went to him.

"Excuse me, Doctor Meyer?" I asked shyly.

He turned his head and looked me in the eyes. I was about to melt right then and there, but I was pretty sure that I was full-on blushing by now. Pathetic really, but what can I do?

"Why yes. Mrs. Sawyer?" He asked confidently. I just nodded my head like an idiot and waited there. He immediately stood up and pulled my chair. I sat down and waited for him to sit down. As he did, we had a little moment, where he looked at me and I looked, more like stared at him and no one said a word.

"Um, hi." I said. He started laughing and I blushed a bit.

"No need to blush, love. I was just expecting someone older. You don't have any pregnancy problems, do you?" He asked smiling.

I chocked and answered him, almost yelling "No! No! I'm not here for myself. I just have a few questions to answer about an older patient of yours." I prayed he wouldn't shove down the 'I don't talk about my patients with anyone' rule.

"As you may know, I don't talk about my patients with anyone." He said calmly and charmingly.

"Oh.." I said sadly.

"But I'll make and exception for you. Who are you interested in?" He asked. Man, the way his lips looked when he talked like that, yum.

:"You?" I said in a trance. I immediately snapped back and coughed a bit, he seemed to be smirking so I told him the real answer "Um, her name is Rae Tores?" I hoped he remembered.

"Ah, yes. You're talking about the girl who aborted?" He asked.

"Excuse me? She aborted? When?" I asked rapidly.

He chuckled a bit but answered me nonetheless "The first time she came here, she wanted to know if she was pregnant or not. She then aborted, right then and there. I had to call another doctor: I don't kill babies. After that, she left and never came back." He said. "Why?"

"Ah, it's complicated but I suppose you have time right?" I asked him. He nodded and I started telling him the story, I don't know what made me do it but he seemed very trustworthy. I told him every detail, not missing a thing and he was speechless for a bit.

"Want to get revenge?" He asked smirking. I smirked too and we erupted into laughter. He had to go back to his job, so we exchanged numbers. With that, we left with a new friend: Me, and him.

"Bye, Landon!" I exclaimed happily. He hugged me goodbye and kissed me on the cheek. I touched the place where he kissed me and felt tingles.

I was really wondering now

Was Joshua even worth the trouble anymore?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness! :D