Oxford Comma,

Diary of Jane.

Three days have passed since that incident. All of my essence was gone. I was happy, I don't want to sound like some whiny kid who never got what she wanted to. But happy was something that Joshua gave me, and I intend to show it to him too.

You're probably wondering what happened right? Well, let me explain it to you. After the so called fight, I called Landon. Poor guy, didn't seem too happy hearing about my intentions but agreed to help me do everything to get Joshua back. So I had one helper. Needed two more. And I knew exactly who to call.

"Hello?" The voice asked.

I started playing with the hem of my skirt. Floral skirt, of course. Yes, high waist too. I only had on a white tank top and lots of wooden bangles. My yellow Ray-Bans stood at the top of my head, and my brown heels started clicking as I nervously walked around.

"Jacques? Hi, it's Twylor." I said.

Pause. O-okay, this won't be easy.

"Um, yeah. I called you because I want to ask a favor of you." I told him. Another pause. "I, uh, did a bad thing and I sort of want you to help me do it right."

"Sure." I heard his smooth voice say. "With what? Let me guess, Joshua?" His voice taunting.

I started blushing. 'Am I this obvious? Seriously, it's embarrassing!'

"Uh, yeah. I kind of blamed him for the baby then told him that the baby's gone and I haven't heard of him since. And yes, I've tried calling him, and texting, IM-ing. I just haven't tried going to his place. Please, Jacques. Will you go talk to him? I know you guys aren't exactly the best of friends, but I have a feeling he might listen to you. " I said desperately. I started shaking but I tried stopping. Yeah, didn't work.

"Listen Twy-" He started but I cut him off with one short, shaky word.

"Please." And after that I started crying. It was actually annoying to me how I could cry so much in such a short amount of time but I've been a wreck since I said those things to Joshua.

'Maybe he wasn't ready. Maybe he wasn't supposed to know. What if he does something stupid? What if he never wants to speak to me ever again? I couldn't bear that. And he knows it.'.

I tried stopping myself from thinking like that and it worked. For the first time in a while. However, I had a good feeling about this day.

"Fine. I'll stop by his place right now. I'll call you after, okay?"

"Thank you." I said shakily with emotion all over it.

"Don't mention it."

"Thanks again." I said happily.

"No, I'm serious. Don't mention it." He told me. I actually laughed at that and ended the conversation. Everything would be alright.

"Hey, Bri? Wanna stop at my place? Mani's and pedi's on me!" I said grinning.

"Oh my freaking pumpkin! DON'T MOVE!" With that, she ended the conversation. Ah, the beauty of friendship.