Oxford Comma,

I like to play.

" Alrighty, kids! It's summer vacation! Make sure you have time do complete your homework. I'll see you in September! Bye--"

The teacher was interrupted by the waves of crazed children who reacted like a herd once they heard the bell ring. Crazy child red acting like they're on crack. Don't they realize that they'll only make it worse?

And where am I you ask? I was leading the herd wanting nothing more than to take my bag from my locker and to buy an ice-cream. I needed it. I ended this school year with near perfect grades and my friends were closer to me than ever. I also had enough money to buy those heels I've been going crazy about and now my collection has been enriched with 4 more pairs.

Ahh, life was good. Life was life. Life WAS-- Oh, damn. I forgot something. Let's see..
Bag - Check.
Heels - Check.
Clothes - Check.
Homework assignments - Checked, damn.
Best friend - Oh oh. MIA.

"Bri? Bri?! BRIANNA?? WHERE ARE YOU? THIS IS so NOT FUNNY. Br--"

Oomph.

I hit something. Something hard.I started to look up and in my blind rage I didn't even see it coming.

"Brianna Wynne!! We are SO going to go to the mall and you're going to take me to Starbucks and treat me with a biiiig frappucino!!"

Then it hit me. I wasn't talking to Bri. I was talking to Joshua Nickolas. The notorious bad boy who had all girls swooning. And he was just standing there.

Awkwaaaaard.

"Oh my God! I am SO sorry! I was just looking for my friend and I guess I got lost. I'm really really sorry!" I said that so fast I wasn't even sure that I sounded human. Why did embarrassing things only happen to me?

I started to look back at him and noticed his blue eyes. They were so deep that I got lost in them and didn't even realize it. I think I must have looked really bipolar.

"Um, no problem. Just be careful, okay?" he said sincerely. I was astonished that he even talked to me. Let alone be worried about my well-being when I'm the one that slammed into him.

"Twy? Twyyy? I'm sorry I got side-tracked by this really cute guy and- Oh."
My hands. He held my hands. Oh oh. I'm gonna get a headache after this. Please don't go Joshua. Please don't..

He let go of my hands. Shoved them to be more exact. That really hurt my feelings.

" STUPID JERK!!" I yelled angrily.

"Was that Joshua Alexander Nickolas? The hot bad boy? Damn, Twy you do have some sugar and spice in you. And everything nice!" She grinned.
"Please tell me you did not just go Power Puff on my butt."

"Whatever let's go to the mall. We've got some shopping to do!" She said happily.

"
♠ ♠ ♠
Brianna Wynne
Age: 15
Personality: Hyper, bubbly, smart, short attention span, fashion obsessed.
Looks:
Image
I know that you can only see her hair but that's the idea. Mystery.