Oxford Comma,

I want you.

The guy sat on the couch. He put his feet up and started flipping through the channels. I was amazed at how crude he was. A big jerk. That's why payback seemed better and shinier now.

"So, what's up?" Joshua asked him. His voice was tense. I could tell he was somewhere beating the life out of this kid and laughing out loud at what he was about to do. Thinking about it, well, it'll be hard not to laugh, or come out and slap this little piece of crap in the face for all the lies he's going to tell Joshua. Right now, I was only hoping he was taking my word for it, instead of this kid's.

"Well, man, I don't know how to say this. It's tough." He said fakely. He tried to act serious and sad, but the only way he looked to me was malefic. He was really enjoying this. Wonder what I did to make this kid so mad at me. I changed myself in the closet, because my clothes were dirty. I quickly grabbed my daisy dukes, my ballet flats, and a striped shirt of Joshua's. It was really baggy, but I liked how I looked in it. I liked everything about Joshua. Yep, I was in deep.

"Just, say it." Joshua said seriously.

"Alright. After you and Ash-Twylor broke up, she came round my buddy's place. All dressed up and shit." He said.

"You know, she always dresses up. If this is the shit you came to tell me, you can go back to wherever you came from. She's my doll." He said angrily.

"No, man. This is not all. She started talking about what a big mistake you were, and how she wanted to get with Ryan. He's the guy she came to. So, she starts opening up his TV, on a porn channel. And then she starts undressing. I think she put something in his drink, because when I saw him, he was all drugged up. He told me she slipped something into his drink. So, being the weak man he is, he took her. Fucked her right then and there. Heard she enjoyed it. Could hear her all the way from my house. What do you thin-" He was interrupted when Joshua punched him in the face. He had the look of a mad man on his face.

"What the fuck, man?!" The guy shrieked. He was scared, and it could be easily seen. I quickly scrambled out of his closet, and went to grab Joshua. HE escaped my embrace and punched the guy, and kicked him in the gut.

"Stop, Joshua!" I yelled. He turned around and yelled "Why should I?! Did you see what kind of shit he says about you?!"

My eyes softened and i went to embrace him. I whispered in his ear "Yes. But I'm better than this. And so are you." He quickly calmed down and went to sit on a chair. I approached Kyle and said to him:

"Listen, kid. This time I got your back. But if you talk crap about me ever again, I'll personally make sure to sew your mouth, alive." I said. He laughed at my threat. So, I did the only thing a girl could do. Kicked him in his crotch.

Joshua picked him out, and threw him out the door. "This won't be the last time you hear about me!" He said threateningly. Joshua made a move and he screamed his head off. Now, we were finally left alone, to just be.

"I love you." I said whilst getting my hands tangled in his hair.

"I love you too." He said. "But I've got something to tell you."

My heart started to drop. "What?"

"I've been accepted earlier to university." He said excitedly.

"Oh.."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is it, guys! I'm finished. Done. Sequel will be made. But not soon. Love you, and look out for my new story, Vinyl Records.

Thank you, and love you.!

message me, comment me

please.

"Now it's your time and you know where you stand."
-Kings of Leon