Oxford Comma,

I'm a lady.

3 hours later and we were still at it. I've found out everything about him. Well, almost everything.

I was really proud at this point. I did what other girls couldn't. Meaning what my whole school couldn't. I've gotten closer to him and I didn't even ask for it.

Sure, I wanted someone to notice me but I didn't think that it would be Joshua of all people. I had his phone number and he had mine.

I didn't know if what we were doing now was qualified as a date, but frankly I didn't care. All I wanted was him around me and that's what I had.

"How are your ex-boyfriends dealing with having you around? I mean, I bet all the guys at your school asked you out." He said amused.

If you only knew.

"Um, actually.." I blushed. Is that the only thing that I could do?!

"You.....have had another boyfriend right?"

"Umm......." I stretched it as much as I could. This was a really awkward question and it had an even more awkward answer.

How are you supposed to tell a 19 year old boy that you've never had a boyfriend without sounding lame?

"You never had a boyfriend, did you?" He was serious now. Great. It was good as long as it lasted.

"N-no.."

Can somebody say lame?

"Good. Now I'll be the first one to sweep you off your feet" he said while picking me up again and spun me around.

He sure knew how to make a girl feel better. He was so charming and romantic. It was hard to resist him.

I laughed along but remembered that I had to be at home. Darn.

"I, I really have to go home now. My parents will throw a fit." I said sadly.

His smile fell off, too. And I instantly regretted saying anything.

"But we could go somewhere tomorrow. I still need that ice-cream!" I grinned.

He grinned too and went off to grab his car keys?

"Does this mean that we are dating now?" I mumbled to myself.

"Yeah" He said picking me up bridal style.

On the way out we ran into a couple. The girl looked strangely familiar from behind. I mean hair, clothes and all.

"Bri-Brianna?!" I said shocked.

The girl stopped and looked back. It really was her. And she stood me up for a guy. I couldn't believe her.

"You know you could have said something. I wouldn't mind." I said hotly.

I hated being stood up. At the mall, of all places.

Next thing I knew, Joshua was in front of me blocking my view. He was glaring at the boy.

"Jacques Evans. I should've known I'd see your messed up face around here. Move your ass and get the hell away from here." He was angry. Apparently there was something between him and this boy.

"If it isn't King Joshua Nickolas. What are you doing here Majesty? Aren't you busy screwing some girl?" He said angrily.

Yep, they were enemies.

"Wait. Joshua what is he talking about?" I said confused. What did he mean by screwing some girl? Didn't he just say he wasn't into it?

"Nothing." He said straight-faced.

The boy, Jacques smirked.

"She doesn't know, does she?" He said evilly. "He has a past of--

"I swear if you finish that sentence I will fucking break your jaw, bastard."

I was scared. I've never seen this side of him. He was always so gentle and kind with me. Is this how he would get with me during a fight?

Luckily, the boy walked away. It was better for us all. I'll call Brianna later and have a serious conversation with her. What the hell was she thinking walking around with a boy like that? He looked very dangerous.

I quickly told him where I lived and he dropped me off 15 minutes later. It was silent and that's how I intended to keep it. He'd tell me what it was about when he was ready.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier. It's not how I am. That guy just.." I waited patiently for him to calm down. I could see the anger that consumed him.

"Makes my life hell."

"That's okay. Call me later, kay? Oh and smile. It takes more muscles to frown that to smile" I said happily. There's nothing like a cliche to make someone feel better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Name: Jacques Evans
Age: 18
Personality: Bad boy, junkie, likes to party and get drunk, womanizer, motocrosses as a past time.
Looks: Image