Oxford Comma,

Oh! What a fiasco.

'Oh, man. Once I get out of this shower Brianna is so dead. Who does she think she is?! I tell her everything and she just...runs away from our friendship.' I thought angrily.

Right now, the hot water and the silence that surrounded me, didn't help me for the first time. I needed my best friend back. How could she not tell me anything and not feel guilty about it?! She didn't even say a word to me.

'That's it. I'm coming out.'

Half an hour later, I was all clean and dry. I chose my favorite pajamas: yellow long loose top with blue shorts with yellow hearts on them. They helped me meditate. Hey, they may be just pajamas to you, but they're a hell lot more to me.

Hey, this is Bri. If I don't pick up then it means then I'm with my dawgs trippin'. Fo sho.

This hurt more then even talking to her. She didn't answer. She didn't want to pick up the phone. She didn't want my friendship anymore.

'The hell I'm giving up!' I thought furious. 'I'm going to call her so many times, she'll have to answer eventually.'

30 minutes, 26 calls and 20 texts later

"Hello?"

"Bri? This is Twy. Care to tell me why you didn't answer me before?" I said nervously. Where did all of my anger go? Why am I back to the shy girl I've always been when it's not how I feel now at all?

"Um, I was kinda busy. Look, I don't have much time so can you tell me why you called?" She said coldly. Where was my best friend?

"Actually, yes . Why were you hanging out with that moron, Jack or what's-his-name?"

As you can probably tell, I was getting more and more pissed off. And that was not a good thing.

"I was just..talking to him. What's it to you anyways?"

Now that hurt. Did she really forget everything? The fun times we had together, everything?

"I'm supposed to be your best friend. Since when have you been going out with him? Have you been lying to me all this time? Me? Your best friend? Are you really that messed up?! You know I don't judge anyone, and I certainly wouldn't have judged you. You can't just go off lying shamelessly to everyone you know and expect them to not catch on and not mind it. You just can't. For God's sake, Bri! You know how much I hate being lied to. And you did all of this, for a boy. If this is how much our friendship means to you, then I don't want to be your friend anymore. I don't even know who you are." I don't know how I ended up crying and I didn't care, either. I was hurt. This was my best friend? Did I really know how to pick out friends? Not anymore.

"You don't have to be so bitchy about it. Gosh, Twy, take a chill pill and get a life. Good bye!" She said nonchalantly.

Right now, I was having a crying fit. And I knew who I should call to get me out of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama is in town.

Enjoy, my little puppets.

Lynn