Oxford Comma,

Time for heroes.

I woke up to the blinding light of the sun. I got up from my messy bed, and tried to detangle myself from the sheets. It was so beautiful outside, the scenery looked like it had been pulled straight out of a Hallmark card. No one was up yet, the sun still wasn't fully up. My guess? It was about 6 in the morning.

'Oh, man. It's way too early for this. Did I drink coffee last night?' I thought sleepily.

Then it hit me. Last night, the conversation with Bri-, I mean Brianna and everything else. Suddenly I realized I didn't have a best friend anymore and that took me only one day to accomplish. That was so wrong.

Is it even humanly possible for it to change as fast as it did? I mean, maybe I helped myself with some crack or smoked something from our school-junkie. Maybe I'm still at school and this is all a bad, a very bad dream.

Maybe.

But shell knows, I'm not so lucky. Last night really did happen and there's nothing I could do about it now except stay in my bed all day and weep. Generally depressed. Seems like luck avoided me these days...

Ring, ring, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

'Should I answer it? I..should. No, wait. Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I should just lay around here and watch cartoons and stuff myself with ice-cream and chocolate. Yeah, that seems like a good plan.'

I was happy. This was going to be a beautiful day-

Wait. Why is my hand on the telephone? Don't push 'Talk'. Don't push it. DON'T!!

'Stinking hand. I'll chop you off someday. Don't look at me like that. You did it on your own.' I thought groggily.

"Hello?" I answered tiredly.

"Twylor? It's Joshua. Look, I'm picking you up in two hours. Two hours Twy, do you understand?" He asked amused.

I didn't know what was so funny about this whole situation but it sure as hell pissed me off. Who did he think he was?! I lost my best friend of 4 years in one night and he acts all..all boyish about it. Hmpf.

I shook my head but then I remembered he couldn't see it.

"No, Joshua. I'm not feeling great. I don't wanna go outside. It's all so happy, and cheery and..depressing. I'm just gonna stay inside all day and eat evil fattening stuff. 'Kay?" The tone in my voice was so fake. But he was a boy. He would be fooled by it.

"Like shit you are. I'm picking you up in two hours. If you're not ready by then I'll carry you out in whatever you're wearing now. Wait, you are wearing something, aren't you?" I could almost see his stupid painfully hot smirk. Right now, I wanted nothing than to slap it off.

"No."

Beeep.

I just hanged up on him. Let's see if he comes now. I could feel the evil smirk taking over my face. I was evil. And I always knew it.