Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 10- Everything To Me

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 10- Everything To Me

Scar’s POV

I opened my eyes to a dark room, my eyes soon adjusting. I felt arms around me again and looked up to see Brian; he was on his back, his right arm around me with his head turned slightly to the left and his mouth partly open, breathing lightly. I turned a bit, resting my head on his chest. He moaned a bit, causing me to blush. His eyes slowly opened.

“Hey Scar.” He said quietly.

“Hey.” I paused. “Why am I here?”

“Jaz took up the whole bed.” He laughed. “Uh…if you want, you can go back…”

“No. I’m fine here.” I closed my eyes and soon succumbed to sleep.

~~~

The next week or so went by reluctantly fast. Jaz and I stayed with the guys. Val apologized, I don’t have issues with anyone, we’ve all gotten a lot closer, and everything has been amazing!

“We should go to the mall!” Johnny raised his voice at lunch.

Before I knew it, I was at the mall, linked arms with Johnny and Brian. Everyone went their separate ways for an hour or so. I stayed with Brian, Jaz, Zacky, and Johnny while Matt went with Val and Jimmy. We all decided to meet at the food court at 4:45 and that’s where I sit now, watching Johnny stuff his face. Val, Matt, and Jimmy should be here any minute.

“Guys!” Matt called as he walked over to our table. They sat down and we all started talking. I noticed Val and Matt feeding each other; being so in love. They kept talking about ‘the good days’ and soon Val went to the ladies’ room.

“So you still planning it?” Zacky asked. Matt nodded.

“After our next tour I’m gonna ask.” He stated.

“What?” I questioned.

“He’s gonna ask Val to marry him.” Jimmy grinned.

“Aw! Congrats, Mattie!” I faked enthusiasm, hugging him.

Brian gave me a look when we were leaving. I faked a smile.

~~~

The door slammed shut as I walked in the house, up to my room. I sat on the bed, holding the tears back. Everyone had been so caught up in conversation that no one would notice I was gone. As soon as that thought crossed my mind, someone entered my room, shutting the door. I glanced up and should’ve known better; Brian.

“Let’s talk.” He sat in the chair across from me. I knew he’d be here for me.

“You sure?” I asked, he nodded. I began… “Well…it was killing me watching Matt feed Val and talk about all that shit…I mean, I was with him before she was! I’m not here to break them up but…I don’t get why if she treats him like she did the day I came, why would he be with her?” my eyes began to water. “And…I…I miss him. Times were so good back then…” Brian nodded. “I miss him…but he’s with her.” Tears fell freely down my cheeks. “I mean, I can’t have him. I know it and…”

He nods. “I know how you feel.”

“How so? This happen to you before or something?” I asked.

He shakes his head but stands and walks over to me. “I know how it is to fall for someone who loves someone else…” without another word, he planted his lips to mine.

I was shocked at first but began kissing back until the door opened and Jaz walked in. We turned to her. “Sorry!!!” she walked out.

I looked back at Bri who looked at me sadly. He touched my face and left me in solitude. My thoughts drug on. So he likes me!? The Great Synyster Gates likes me!? ME!?

His words echoed in my head and I instantly realized how much I must’ve been hurting him by talking about Matt all the time. I sat there, blushing. Alright, so I have to admit it to myself…he is SOO cute! I’ve had a crush on him since we met.

‘I need to talk to him! Matt’s marrying Val and I have feelings for Brian! I need to apologize for talking about Matt 24/7!’ I thought and began running down the stairs. Everyone looked at me. But not Syn.

“Where’s Brian!?” I asked hurriedly.

“Out on the back porch sulking for some reason.” Zacky replied.

“Thanks!” I called, running to the porch. He sat there then glanced up and looked away. I sat next to him. “Bri. We need to talk.”

“I’m sorry bout that…I shouldn’t have done it but I couldn’t hold it in any longer and I…” I pressed a finger to his lips.

“I’m glad you said something.” I smiled.

“So what do you think of me?” he asked; I blushed. “Oh! Come on! Just tell me!”

I looked up at him. “Ok, fine. The truth is since I met you, I hoped we were meant to be. Every time I see you, all these feelings run inside me. When I look at you, my heart starts to race. You’re something I wish I could have. Something too good to be true and…” before I could finish, he cut me off with a kiss. My heart raced and I rose my hand to his hair. I deepened the kiss and pulled back a bit. “So does this mean we’re dating?” He grinned.

“I hope so; I don’t go around making out with girls’ I’m not dating.” He laughed.

“Then how do you explain the night we played spin the bottle?”

“I liked you. No big deal.” He shrugged and we kissed again.

“Oooohhh! Go Gates!!” we heard the guys cheer, obviously they were outside.

We broke the kiss and glanced over at them. They were all grinning.

“Are you guys dating?” Jimmy asked. Brian nodded.

“I knew you guys liked each other!” Jaz exclaimed.

~~~

After we’d started dating, Val was fine with me. I’m sure she still hadn’t believed that I wasn’t going to break her and Matt up. If she only knew that I wasn’t that type of girl…
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg!! woo! i have been waiting to post this chapter for so long! how cute!!
rate
message
comment!
SUBSCRIBE!!
love!!!