Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 13- The Plan

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 13- The Plan

Brian’s POV

Scar and Johnny left 4 hours ago. I’m still sitting in her room, dropped against the wall with my head on my knees. She’s gone. I don’t know if I’ll ever see her again… It never would have mattered before…so why does it feel like my heart’s been torn from my chest? Tears fell from my eyes as my body racked with sobs.

~~~

Zacky’s POV

I sat at the table again, fearing about Syn. He’s been like this for about two weeks. H won’t eat, barely sleeps, hardly comes out of his room…his life fell apart…but it’s his fault really. He didn’t HAVE to sleep with that whore and Scar was right to leave. But all he’s doing is drinking, smoking, and crying. He closes himself in his room and expects me to be the only one who knows he’s sobbing. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that one out.

Every day we call Johnny to see what’s up. He finally got Scar to stop cutting and he’s gotten to know her really well. And every day we tell him to come over with Scar so he asks her. And every day the answer is the same. No.

Today is unusual though; I don’t hear Gates moving around at all like he usually does. So I’ve decided to go and check on him.

When I got to his room, I walked in and found him lying on the floor; his eyes open and staring at the ceiling. “Dude, come on. Get up.”

“You know what’s weird?” he asked, ignoring me. “I’ve cried so much that I have no more tears.”

“Yeah. Happens.”

“Why is she gone?”

“Because you made a mistake. Everyone does. And if you don’t get up, you’ll never be able to fix that mistake.” I stated; he glanced at me and pushed himself up.

“What do you have in mind?” he asked. I grinned.

Scar’s POV

Today, I slept in late and surprisingly woke up to Johnny still in my bed. We’d gotten really close and he’d been here for me through all this so we decided to sleep in the same bed; he’d gotten uncomfortable on the couch. He’s usually up by now.

“No call?” I asked. He kept his eyes closed and shook his head. I put my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder as he put his left arm around me.

“Maybe they died.” He suggested, kissing the top of my head lightly. I closed my eyes for a second. Johnny made me feel good about myself. He protected me and I was fine with calling him my best friend. He did the same for me and I loved him for it. We knew everything about each other from the past few weeks spent together. I learned he likes to take long hot showers (like me), eat cookie dough ice cream (my favorite as well), and so much more. We had a lot in common!

I stood up after kissing his cheek. “Shower?” he asked, glancing up at me.

“Yeah.” I walked to the bathroom. I let the water run down my body, burning my scars. They still stung. I’ll admit it; I miss Brian…

Johnny’s POV

As I sat on the couch watching cartoons, my phone rang. I answered it without looking to see who it was. “Ello.” I said with a British accent.

“Johnny? Cut the crap. It’s Zacky V.” he laughed.

“Hey, dude. Sup?” I turned the TV off.

“We figure we’re tired of this and want Scar and Gates back together. So we’re all gonna meet up at that club. But you can’t tell her we’ll be there. She won’t go. Say it’s just you and her. Will you be able to do this?”

“I’ll drag her there if I have to.” I stated.

“Yeah, you’d probably be able to; finally we found someone shorter than you.” He laughed hysterically. I ground my teeth, a smirk on my face. I was used to the height jokes.

“Uh huh…funny… but leave it to me. What time?”

“Four. See ya there!” we hung up. Brilliant plan!

“Hey, Scar!” I called.

“Yeah?”

“How bout you and me go to that club in town? We need to get out!”

She paused, thinking about it. “Alright.” Yessss!

Scar’s POV

I stepped out of the shower and did my makeup then pulled on a skirt. I picked up a random clean shirt and threw it on then looked at myself in the mirror. It was Brian’s shirt I stared at myself then took it off, throwing it on my bed and picking up a different shirt. I slid it on and looked. This just didn’t work…

After 45 minutes of playing dress up, I glanced back at the bed and found Brian’s shirt lying there. I slid it on, tying it up in the back, showing some skin. I smiled and walked to Johnny. It was 3:40.

“Ready, sexy shorts?” he asked. I laughed at my nickname he came up with for me and nodded. We walked out the door…
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you i'd get it out!! ^_^ haha!
rate
message
subscribe
comment
LOVE!!