Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 14- Yours To Keep

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 14- Yours To Keep

“You know what, Scar. You’re hot!” Johnny stated. We’d had a few drinks by now and had finished the rounds.

“Thanks Johnny…” I blushed. “Want some more?” he nodded and I stood, walking to the bar.

Brian’s POV

I chugged my beer. I’ve been sitting here since 4. It was a smart idea of Zacky’s. Honestly, she was driving me crazy…she looked SO good in my shirt. I hope she doesn’t know we’re here…

“Dude, she’s getting up!” Jimmy said, pointing to the bar.

I turned, staring at her. “C’mon! Get her!” Zacky yelled.

Matt just sat there, staring at me. We hadn’t talked since the fight. He’s pissed at what I did. I don’t blame him. I stood and walked over to the bar. I turned back, nervous but saw Johnny wave me back. I swallowed and turned back, walking to Scar. I stood behind her and cleared my throat. She glanced back then turned.

“B-Brian?” she stuttered.

“Hey, Scar…” I mumbled. “Uh…listen. I know I don’t deserve any of your time but please…” I held my hand out as the music began playing. “Can I please have this dance?” she glanced at my hand but reluctantly nodded.

I took her to the dance floor as Fall For You began.

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find…

She put her arms around my neck, mine on her waist as we swayed back and forth, gazing into each other’s eyes. And that’s where it hit me… I was in love with her…

Scar’s POV

Memories flooded through my mind as I stared into his deep brown eyes…

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start
Ohh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible…

In his eyes I could see all the things left to be said.

“Scar, I’m sorry. I fucked up, I’ll never do it again, I miss you, and I…” he paused. “I’m falling in love with you…” he looked down. “But you’ll never love me…”

“Brian…that day you…” I paused. “You know, I was gonna tell you how I felt… I know now, after thinking forever, that I don’t love Matt. I loved him then…but…I love you now. I can’t live without you. It was driving me crazy.” He got closer and pressed his lips to mine. We’d hadn’t kissed since he asked me out; rough times and all that…

“So breathe in so deep! Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep. And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap And remember me tonight when you're asleep…” I sang

He joined in as tears filled my eyes… “Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again, don't make me change my mind. Or I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible to find…”

When the song ended, he wiped my tears and we heard the guys cheering. We walked over to them. I shook my head; knowing they’d planned this.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww!!! <3 how sweet!! sorry this one's so short! i thought it'd be better cut up like this!
comment
rate
message
subscribe!
love!!