Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 15- Tease

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 15- Tease

“Hey boys! Long time no see!” I giggled. I hugged them one by one and soon sat down by Brian and Johnny. “Baby, how’re things?” I asked Jaz.

“SO much better now! Do you know how depressing that house was? With everyone quiet, Syn crying, and I had a lonely bed… I missed you!” she sighed.

I blew her a kiss from across the table. “Missed you too.”

“Aw, isn’t that sweet?” Johnny questioned. I noticed Zacky staring at Jaz and blushing but looked away. Soon, the song changed as younger-ish girls ran on the dance floor.

“Ohh! Little Mermaid!” I clapped as ‘Kiss the Girl’ played… I think Ashlee Tisdale re-did it. I began singing it to Zacky.

“There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say
But there's something about her”

The guys laughed as they realized what I was doing.

“And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl
Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do”

Zacky glared at me but soon smirked.

“It's possible she wants you too
There is one way to ask her
It don't take a word, not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl”

By this time, I was behind Zacky’s chair, my hands on his shoulders, singing. He continued shaking his head, laughing, and grinning. Everyone else was enjoying this.

“Shalalalala
My oh my
Looks like the boy's too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Shalalalala
Ain't that sad
It's such a shame, too bad
You're gonna miss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl”

He tried to smack me but I dodged and he ended up hitting Johnny. I laughed and sat on Syn’s lap as Zacky leaned over to Jaz, kissing her affectionately. Syn put his arms around me and grabbed his beer. I grabbed his fedora and put it on, tilting it a bit. He laughed.

“Scar! I missed you!” Jaz laughed. “But you’re crazy!!” I was sneaking to get Johnny’s beer but he looked down at the last instant and grabbed it from me. I pouted and he soon sighed, rolling his eyes and handing it to me. I grinned and drank.

“Aren’t we all?” Johnny replied, shaking his head. I handed the drink back, resting my head on his shoulder.

“So I heard you guys bonded!” Matt stated. I nodded, sitting up.

“Yeah, we slept together.” Johnny stated. He covered his mouth as Brian glared at him. He smirked as Syn was about to kill him. “In the same bed.” He corrected himself.

“Would serve him right…” Matt stated. Syn snapped his attention to him.

“I forgave him. As long as he doesn’t do it again…” I stated, making Brian smile.

We all had a dew more rounds. Brian kept apologizing to me. I honestly felt like it would be alright if it didn’t happen again.

From under the table, Brian began running his hand up my skirt. At first it made me jump but I soon enjoyed it. I leaned against him. I kissed his neck and began rubbing the inner part of his thigh. He grunted.

“See, you get me all worked up for another fall…”

I paused, grinning at him. “Who said it’s gonna be a fall tonight?” I whispered.

He looked at me, shocked. “Do you mean…?”

I grinned. He moaned. “Can we go now?” I saw him looked at my skirt, lifting it up higher on my thigh with his finger. I shook my head.

“Scar, can I talk to you?” Matt questioned, tearing us from our little chat. I nodded and followed him outside. He turned. “So you’re taking him back; just like that?”

“He’s really sorry and I missed him so much! Mattie, I think…I love him…” his mouth dropped open from my words.

“Just please don’t let him hurt you again.” He ran his finger down my scars on my arm. I nodded and he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. “I don’t wanna lose you, baby. I just got you back. And that anxiety attack, pass out thing scared the shit outa me!”

“You won’t lose me!” I kissed his cheek and walked back inside.

Matt’s POV

I watched her walk back inside and sit down on Syn’s lap. I closed my eyes and sighed… fuck. Why am I feeling this way?

‘Please God...don’t let her get hurt again. I can’t lost her…’

Scar’s POV

“So you didn’t have sex, right?” Syn asked Johnny.

“No! No physical contact! Well, she likes to cuddle…” he grinned.

I blushed. “Johnny!” I whined and hit him making him laugh.

“So were you serious about later?” Brian whispered.

“Oohh! Secrets! I LIKE secrets!” Johnny leaned over to us.

“Yeah. But only if you still want it.” I teased.

“Are you fucking kidding me!?” he exclaimed. I smiled. “But, weren’t you not gonna have sex with me before and that’s what started all that stupid shit?”

“Yeah. But then I didn’t know that I loved you so I didn’t want to pull you in, fuck you, find out I loved Matt, and leave. I didn’t want to hurt you like that so…But now I know that I love you and…” I breathed in. “I’m ready…”

“Oh! Is Gates getting some tonight?” Johnny whispered to us.

“Yes!” he replied.

Johnny sat up straight, pouting. “Aw, you lucky bastard!” he crossed his arms.

“How so? I’m her boyfriend.”

“So? I helped her through depression and got her to stop cutting! And all I get is a hug!”

“Can I…?” I glanced at Brian and he shrugged. “Thanks Johnny!” I stood then sat on his lap, putting my arms around his neck and hugging him. When I pulled back, I saw him blushing. I leaned in and kissed his lips. He seemed shocked then went right to kissing back. He got really into it and soon we were frenching! He wrapped his arms around my waist and my fingers went to his hair. He was a great kisser!

“Alright! Damn, I can’t watch this anymore!” Brian exclaimed.

I broke the kiss and looked at him. He smirked. “Uh…do you have your cell on you?”

“No, why?”

“Then is that…?” I glanced down at his lap then back up to his face. “Do you have a boner?” I whispered. He turned a bit red but smiled.

“What can I say?” he sighed, shrugging. I went back to Brian.

“So what’d you think?” he asked. “Aw, dude, come on! Another boner!?”

“Like I said to her; what can I say? You’re one lucky bastard!” Johnny sighed.

Brian’s POV

I sat there for the next half hour, staring off or at Scar. I couldn’t help but think about what we’d be doing later… I mean, here’s a girl who is beautiful, talented, funny, a great kisser… and above it all, I love her.

My mind drifted to imagining… I soon noticed my leg bouncing from anticipation.

“Syn… what cha thinking bout?” she brought me out of my thoughts.

“…nothing…”

“Come on!” she smirked.

“Oh, alright…later…” I smiled and she shook her head and kissed my neck, sending chills down my spine. I finally couldn’t take it anymore. I was so horny from just what she was doing tonight let alone the dreams I’d had about her when she was gone… “Guys!” I spoke. “Can we go now?” Johnny smirked at me knowingly.

Jimmy checked his watch. “Yeah. It’s about 12:20. We should go.”

As we walked out, Zacky came up to me. “Why the rush, man? And why was your leg so bouncy?”

“Nothing…” I smirked.

“Oh! Come on, dude! I KNOW that look! Matt has it all the time! First time for you two?”

“Together?” he nodded. “Then yes.”

The ride home seemed to take forever. I was jittery, running my hand up her skirt, kissing her neck, and ready to burst. I’d never been this horny in my life!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh, sex scene coming up!! Haha ;D exciting, is it not? The more comments I get, the sooner I'll post the next chapters!!
comment
rate
message
subscribe!!
love!!! ♥