Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 16- Lust and Burning Desir

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 16- Lust and Burning Desire

Author’s Note: You might not want to read this or the next chapter if you don’t want some rated ‘R’ scenes. Lots of sex to come!!

Scar’s POV

‘Syn is SO worked up!’ I thought as his leg bounced, hand went up my skirt, and lips touched my neck; biting sometimes. ‘Geez…’

By the time we got back, I realized that we needed to go to my house so Johnny and I could get our stuff. When we drove to the house, Brian groaned, gripping my thigh a bit, grinding his teeth and his leg still bounced.

When we got there, he quickly packed the stuff I’d had before and we were out the door in 5 minutes! Soon, we got back to the guys’ place and Syn practically sprinted to the house. When we got inside, I stood in the kitchen with him as everyone went to the living room.

“Wanna go now?” he asked quickly.

“But I want ice cream!” I whined, pouting. Now I was just messin with him; seeing how long he could go.

“But…I…” he paused. “Fine…” he lifted some for me and I heard him mumble ‘eat fast.’ I laughed and we walked into the living room with my bowl of ice cream!

Brian’s POV

My fingers tapped on my leg impatiently and my leg bounced. The anticipation was rising as my self-control fell.

“Gates!” Matt called. I glanced at him. “Calm down, man. What’s wrong? You’re pale and sweaty…and jittery…” Johnny and Zacky grinned. “What?”

“Nothing, Shads! Nothing!” they replied.

I went back to staring at Scar. She decided to sit on the couch, by the arm, next to Jaz. I stared as she ate her ice cream, slowly licking the spoon to get the ice cream off… Who knew eating could be such a turn-on? She picked up one of the strawberries she insisted I put in and bit into it. That was it; my breaking point. I put my elbows on my knees as I sat and my head on my hands; staring straight at the floor. Was she taunting me or was I so horny that everything she did was a turn-on? Or both!?

“Gates?” Matt asked. “Dude, calm down! What the hell is wrong with you?” I grunted, staring at my aroused self. I looked back up to find Scar eating her last strawberry. I shook a bit, my leg still bouncing as she bit into it. I groaned. Johnny and Zacky stared laughing; obviously knowing what was going on. I personally didn’t find it funny… She licked her fingers then handed the rest if the ice cream to Johnny.

“I’m full.” She stated, kissing him on the cheek.

“Woo! Thanks, sexy shorts!” he replied as she stood.

“Alright boys, and Jaz. Goodnight.” She said, glancing at me.

“Night Scar.” They all replied.

“Love you!” Johnny, Jaz, and Matt called.

She ran her nail across my neck as she passed. I stood quickly, following her up the stairs. “Goodnight!” I called to them.

Finally, we went to the bedroom and I closed and locked the door. Walking towards her, I grinned and pushed her on the bed. She lay there, staring as I crawled on top of her.

“Geez!” she exclaimed as I pinned her hands down.

“After taunting me like that…I’m fucking horny as hell!” I mumbled into her neck as I kissed around. She moaned, sending chills down my spine.

“Brian…” she called and I looked at her. “Promise me you won’t cheat on my again…”

“I promise. I love you and if I sometimes don’t get any, too bad…but tonight, you HAVE to…please!” I moaned.

“I love you too. And alright.” She pulled me down and our lips met; her soft warm lips caressing mine as she slid my shirt off me. I threw the fedora to the floor and slid my shirt she was wearing off her. I easily slid her skirt off her and she reached down; fumbling with my belt. Our breathing was a bit heavy and I couldn’t stop kissing her. She threw my belt and undid my jeans, taking them off. I pulled her up and undid her bra one-handed, dropping it off my bed. She pressed her bare chest against mine as she kissed my neck. I moaned, breathing out. I could feel pressure building up and I needed to be inside her. She pulled back and I stared at her heaving chest.

I pulled her panties down as she slid my boxers off; tossing them to the floor also. I looked into her eyes for a minute, touching my hand to her cheek as I pushed her down slowly and lightly. I kissed her gently.

“You ready?” I breathed. She nodded then looked down to my hips as they inched closer to hers…
♠ ♠ ♠
And i might leave you with just that...maybe? hm...
message
COMMENT!!!
rate
subscribe!!
LOVE!!!
*kisses to all*