Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 17- Eager To SYN

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 17- Eager To SYN

Author’s Note: You might not want to read this chapter if you don’t want some rated ‘R’ scenes. LOTS of sex to come!!

Scar’s POV

He slowly slid in; the first thing I felt was pain and I dug my nails into his back till he was in completely. I moaned his name as he began thrusting in and out. Our bodies were already in tune with each other and creating heat. My breathing began to grow heavy with every thrust. Almost instantly, I drew my legs around his waist as he continued. He picked up his pace and I began moaning uncontrollably; covering my mouth in fear of the others hearing…

He grinned at my reaction and pulled out a bit then pushed back in roughly.

“Brian!” I moaned and dropped my legs from around his waist. The sweat clung to his forehead and I glanced over, hitting the radio to turn it on.

Brian’s POV

I watched her hit the CD player and remembered I had an Avenged Sevenfold CD in it. It was on random and Scream began playing.

Scar had a mischievous grin on her face. I stopped, my dick aching because it wanted more. ‘Calm down…’ I tried to tell myself. It wasn’t working.

Before I knew it, Scar had pushed herself on top of me. She pushed my shoulders to the bed, my breathing heavy. I gripped the sheets as she began taking over. Rocking back and forth, rolling her hips, and leaning down to bite my neck or lips. She slid down my dick slid out a bit then she rose back up; making me tense up.

“Scar!” I moaned loudly; I could hear it echoing. She was fucking amazing!

She continued to thrust and then stopped all her motion. My eyes, which were closed, shot open as I didn’t feel the pleasure.

“By the way, I love that guitar lick there!” she commented on the song.

“Uh huh, now go!” I breathed. She gave me a look. “Please? I need this!” and she was going before I could finish.

I sat up as she wrapped her arms around me; our lips making contact again. We continued thrusting until she pushed me back down. I dug my nails into the sheets as her thrusts quickened. I turned over, now on top of her as we continued. She closed her eyes in ecstasy as I thrusted harder. Our breathing was heavy now and she began moaning. Just then, I realized the bed was thudding against the floor. I tried to go lighter and slower but it just kept thudding. I wasn’t about to stop; it felt too good.

“Guys, what’s going on?” Matt called from outside the door. I rolled my eyes, continuing and we began making out. ‘Just ignore them.’ I told myself.

“Yeah, Gates, what’s up?” Johnny asked.

“Busy!” I called.

“Ohhh!!” I heard them say. I began going faster when I noticed what this was doing to Scar. She had her hand over her mouth in order not to scream. I pulled her hand away and pinned her wrists to the bed as I proceeded harder and faster.

“Syn, please, no!” she breathed. I grinned, continuing. She closed her eyes and I could tell she was fighting off the urge to scream…

Scar’s POV

I was ready to explode! It felt so good and I didn’t know how much longer I could hold in the noise that was threatening to call. I struggled to free my hands.

“Brian!!” I moaned loudly, defeated. But I still felt right.

“Ohhh!!” I heard the guys call.

“That’s what I’m talking bout…” Brian smirked.

“That’s it…” I pulled him back, now on top of him. Two can play at this game. I pinned his hand back and continued kissing his neck, lips, dragging my nails down his skin, rolling my hips, biting his ear, and thrusting hard. I was surprised he could go this long…

“Aw, come on! No…” he mumbled, biting his lip. I bit his neck and thrusted hard and long. “Scar!! Mmhg…” he moaned loudly. I grinned into his neck and waited for the reactions.

“Dude, having fun?” Jimmy called.

“Ugh…Ohh! Lots!” Brian called, breathing heavy.

“Well, you missed it cause-” Zacky began.

“GO THE FUCK AWAY YOU GUYS!!” Brian screamed, making me laugh. I heard people run down the stairs. Brian paused. “I swear to God, Johnny Christ, if you’re still fucking up here, I’m gonna…”

“Ok, ok! I’ll go!” he sighed and left.

Brian pushed back on top and began going crazy! I’d never had it like this before; so fucking good!! I couldn’t help but moan. I opened my eyes, reading the look on his face. It was love, pleasure, and tension. He was about to release. I closed my eyes in ecstasy; liking the feeling and digging my nails into his left arm and his back.

He turned off the radio and lie next to me, both of us breathing heavy. He kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his chest. “Wow…” he breathed. I gave him a questioning look. “That was the best I’ve ever had!”

“So, I beat Starla?” I giggled.

“Everyone. By FAR! We have to do that again sometime.” He yawned. “You wore me out!”

“You did the same for me!” I put my arm around his chest, closing my eyes. “I love you.”

“I love you too, baby!” he kissed me. It didn’t take long for us to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there you go! sex scene! *blushes* hee hee love it!!
SUBSCRIBE
comment
message
add me?
LOVE YOU!!!