Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 2- Moonlight Café

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 2- Moonlight Café

The workday took forever. I was so excite when it was time for break.

“Lunchtime!!” Jaz screamed to me as we left to the car.

“Fuck yeah!” I called.

We drove to our favorite place; Moonlight Café, and got out. As we waited for our orders, we saw a guy walk by; he had snakebites, tats on his arms, and he was wearing shades. I recognized him instantly! Zacky Vengeance!!

“Holy mother of God! Jaz! That’s Zacky!” I whispered. She turned.

“Oh. My. God!” she squealed.

This made him look up. He grinned when he saw us staring at him and obviously saw my A7X hoodie. He walked over.

“Hey girls!” he put his arms around us. “So, you’re fans?”

We smiled. “Hell yeah!” I replied, seeing as Jaz couldn’t speak.

“Comin to the concert tonight?”

“Wouldn’t miss it!” I smiled.

“So…what’re your names?” he grinned at me.

“Scarlet Kilbane.”

“And I’m Jasmine Sitari.”

“Well, nice meeting you ladies! See you tonight! Where are your seats?”

“Front fuckin row!” I grinned, completely excited!

“Alright! So I’ll find you even easier!” he winked. “See ya, babes!” He began walking toward the door.

“Bye Zacky!!” we said in unison, sounding like whores!

Our food was ready so we got it and left. We looked for him in the parking lot but he was gone! We got in the car, eating on our way back to work.

“Craff will not believe this! I mean, what are the chances of seeing and talking to Zacky V. at Moonlight Café!? We’re so gonna go there more often now!” I laughed.

“I’m sure he’ll believe that we met ‘em…” Jaz mumbled.

“What was that?” I questioned.

“Nothing!” we arrived back at work. I decided to bring in my French fries. We walked into the store and realized we needed to get to the register; there was a huge line and Craff was the only one there ringing people up.

“Finally you girls are back!” he sighed, handing some lady her change.

“Yeah! Sorry.” Jaz replied as we began calling customers over.

“Oh! We got to meet Zacky V.” I told him.

“Seriously!?” I noticed he gave Jaz a glance and grinned.

Finally the work day was over. I slid on my A7X hoodie over my skimpy tank top and followed Jaz into the bathroom where we fixed our makeup. We left and got to the car, blasting Diamonds in the Rough the whole way to the concert. I handed Jaz some gum and took two pieces for myself.

“I love this gum!!” she said, stuffing it in her mouth.

“Uh…” I opened the door, laughing at her. “…ok!”

I blew a bubble in her face as she came by me. “Got your ticket?” she asked, holding hers up. I nodded and held mine up as well. We walked to the line. It seemed to take forever but soon, we were walking towards the stage!
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright!! So next chapter will be longer and the boys are coming in so it'll start getting better!! :)