Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 20- Without You…

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 20- Without You…

“Matt, no! Stop!!” I sobbed.

“NO! He’s not getting off easily!” he continued to punch him, screaming at him during. And Syn just stood there, being effected by every punch but not bothering to block or dodge. Tears flowed freely as blood gushed from his nose and a pop was heard. I buried my face in Johnny’s chest, sobbing. I could hear Syn’s grunts every punch that landed. I looked back and saw Syn bloody.

“Matt! Stop!!” I screamed, my voice breaking as Syn fell to his knees.

Matt stood, breathing heavily and walked out of the room.

“Come on Scar.” Johnny said. I shook my head. He glanced at me but walked out almost knowingly. Syn fell to the floor.

I sobbed and stepped closer. I fell to my knees. What have I done…?

Brian’s POV

My body ached. But I deserved it…I didn’t want to hurt her. She doesn’t love me…so I hope I die…

I blinked hard and could feel the darkness surrounding. I lie motionless, knowing consciousness was slipping away…

When I opened my eyes, I could feel more pain. My eye ached along with my jaw and nose. I stood shakily and stumbled to a mirror. Yep. Black eye, bruised nose; probably broken…and broken jaw? Maybe dislocated. Oh well; I deserved it. I popped my jaw up and to the right.

“FUCK!” my voice echoed. My jaw was dislocated.

I walked back to bed and soon fell asleep. Nothing to stay up for…

I opened my eyes and felt something… a hand on my chest and leg on top of mine. ‘Must be imagining things. She’s not here. Never will be again…’ But I opened my eyes to make sure…

But there she was! Her brown hair clinging to her tear-stained face and spread out behind her, her hazel eyes more green from crying, head laid on my shoulder and body close to mine.

“What are you doin here?” my voice was deep and groggy.

“Brain… I don’t care what happened.” She said, completely ignoring my question. “You’re everything to me and I don’t wanna lose you over some stupid fight.” She kissed me, her soft lips made everything better… “You promised you wouldn’t cheat on me and I know that. I just get worried sometimes. And I believe you. Just…” she ran her fingers through my hair. “…please don’t hurt me again…”

“Sweetheart, I promise I won’t. I fucked up and I got out of control. Please don’t leave me.” I put my arm around her.

“I won’t.” she kissed me and leaned back against my shoulder.

“Get some sleep…” I whispered, kissing her forehead.

Scar’s POV

It’s 12:45 and Brian’s still sleeping. He got so fucked up last night. He got a black eye and a bruised jaw. I hope his nose isn’t broken. It’s just bruised a bit…

He sighed, turning over a bit in his sleep, wrapping his arms tighter around me. I couldn’t help but smile. I reached up and started touching the hair on his chin. He grinned then opened his eyes.

“Morning.” He mumbled, stretching a bit. “How’d you sleep?”

“Good. You kept me warm.” I sighed. For a few minutes, he stared into my eyes. I could tell his brown eyes were filled with sadness and regret. I knew he was thinking about yesterday. “It’s ok.”

He was shocked. “What is? I…” I gave him a look. He sighed. “Alright, how’d you know?” I gave him the look again. “Okay, okay!”

I began making random patterns on his chest with my finger. “Brian…?”

“Hm?”

I paused. I wanted to tell him everything; why Matt was over protective, how I forgave him, how my past fucked me over… “I love you!”

He beamed the biggest smile. “I love you too!”

“Guys! Guys! Hey!!” Zacky jumped on our bed, climbing in-between us. We both looked at him like he was insane. He glanced back and forth between us. “Hi!”

“What do you want?” Brian said, aggravated.

“Dude, you look like shit!” he laughed, making Brain even more angry.

“Yeah, you should go to the doctors!” I chimed in.

“Alright, but Jaz wants to talk to Scar.” Zacky said. Instantly, Jaz stood in the doorway.

“Hey!” I called. “Oh! We should have a girls’ day! Val can come too!” I said. “Unless Brian wants me to go with him to the hospital…”

“No, you two go, have fun! I’ll go and...”

“And we’ll meet up with you after!” Zacky said.

“Deal. But why are you so hyper?” I asked.

He jumped up, running to Jaz. “I had coffee!!!”

“So, Scar! Wanna go now!? It’s already 1!” Jaz said.

“I need to get dressed!” I sighed.

“Just put on your bikini and pull some shorts and a tank on!” she said.

I thought about it and nodded. “Alright! You get changed and so will I!” They left.

“So the guys and I’ll go to the doc’s and come later?” Brian asked.

“Sure.” I changed into my bikini.

“And hopefully Matt won’t hate me…” he sighed.

I leaned over the bed and kissed him. “Matt…he’s just protective of me… cause of…what happened before.”

He looked at me. “What? What are you talking about?”

“Scar!” Jaz called. “Come on!”

“Coming!!” I called. I grabbed my bag, throwing in a towel in the bag as I put on an Avenged Sevenfold tank and torn-up mini skirt. I slid my shades on the top of my head. “Alright; I’ll have my cell on me. Call me when you get done.”

“Scar.” His voice was cautious. I stopped in the doorway. “What happened?”
I didn’t want to tell; I hadn’t even planned on saying that. I didn’t mean to; it just slipped out. “Tell you later…” I ran down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! Already on chapter 20!! i just wanted to say thanks for all the comments and support! I love you all! Keep it up. I mean, without you guys, this story would have maybe a chapter. I wouldn't want to write it if no one read it! So thanks guys, I love you! Keep it up please!
Comment
message
add me?
subscribe!!!!