Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 21- Dreaming Alone

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 21- Dreaming Alone

“Morning sunshine!” Johnny and Jimmy cheered, picking me up and spinning me around. When they finally stopped, I noticed Matt sat at the kitchen table; ice on his hand.

“Mattie!!” I ran and hugged him. A smirk pulled up hi features and showed his dimples.

“Hey!” he sighed. “So you and Val are taking Jaz to the beach?”

“Mhm!!” I heard footsteps on the stairs. Knowing it was Brian, I grabbed Val and Jaz by the arm and pulled them towards the door.

“Going so soon?” Zacky asked.

“Yeah, love you boys! Bye!” I called as we ran to the car; Val drove. She was so cool now that she knew Matt and I weren’t gonna be together.

I leaned back against my seat, staring out the window at the passing cars. I cant keep running from him now that he wants to know the truth. I really should tell him about my past… he has the right to know…

I lost track of time and soon we were at the beach, sprinting to the sand. We set our towels down, sliding our shorts off, and lying there in our bikinis, getting our tans.

“So…how’s your sex life?” Val asked.

I grinned. “Great!” my vision flashed to those wonderful nights.

Jaz stayed silent as I expected. “Good…” she spoke.

I jumped up a bit. “You guys really did it!?” she nodded, blushing.

“First time?” Val asked. She nodded/ “Aw!!”

With the words, ‘first time’, I cringed, closing my eyes and lying back. Before I could think of HIM, my cell went off; Johnny.

“Hey, what is it?” I asked.

“We were leaving the hospital.” His voice was shaky. “And…we got hit.”

My eyes grew wide and I sat up. “What!? You guys ok?”

His grew silent. “Kinda…most of us are just stiff but…Syn…he…” he gulped. “He wasn’t wearing his seatbelt and…we went back to the hospital and he’s out. Hasn’t woken up…” I hung up, throwing my cell and towel in my bag.

“They got hit! They’re at the hospital!” I stated, hurrying to the car as they followed.

The drive to the hospital took forever…

I ran in the doors, my skirt on along with my Avenged Sevenfold tank top. The boys glanced up from their seats in the waiting room. They stood.

“Is he ok? Can I see him?” I asked.

“I don’t know and not yet.” Jimmy hugged me and Matt embraced Val.

“You’re alright, right?” she asked. He nodded.

“You too?” Jaz asked. Zacky nodded…

Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty, and cold without you here, too many people to Ache over

I sat down, legs bouncing nervously and hand in Johnny’s…

Trials in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna Die alone without you here,

Please tell me what we have is real.
My heart pounded as I waited for a doctor to come to us… ‘Please be ok…’

So, what if I never hold you, yeah, or kiss your lips again?
So I never want to leave you…….

The door opened. A doctor walked up to us. “Here for Mr. Haner?” I stood, so did Matt.

“Yes.” We replied in unison and Matt grabbed my hand.

The doctor sighed. “He has a bruised rib, cuts bruises, some head trauma…” he paused. My heart sank. “But other than that…he’ll be fine.”

Tears threatened to fall from my relief but I held them in. “Can I see him?”

He nodded. “I’ll let you go alone. We’ll be in soon.” Matt whispered. I was told to follow the doctor. I walked down the dark, dimly lit hall to a room that held the man I loved, hopefully in one piece.

and the memories of Us to see
I beg don't leave me

I breathed in before entering.

Silent tears fell as I saw him stare at me, his brown eyes relieved. I ran to the bed. “Oh, God! Brian!!” I sobbed, hugging him.

“Missed you too!” he chuckled.

I kissed him and sat next to him. “How you feeling?”

“Headache, rib hurts, few cuts, but now I saw you so I’m fine!” he kissed me.

The door opened and in walked everyone else. “Hey!” they called.

“Oh, by the way…” Brian began. We all looked at him as the room grew eerily silent. I watched as he stared directly at me… “We met your ex.”

My heart stopped…
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWW yayy brian's ok!! and cliffhanger! haha!
alright, I'll write more if you guys
comment
&
subscribe!!
love you guys!!♥