Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 22- Hide Behind

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 22- Hide Behind

“What?” Jimmy shook me a bit.

“Huh?” I wasn’t completely there… my thoughts flashed… he’s back… he’s back!! “Uh…” I could feel my body sway a bit as darkness surrounded me. I felt my fear flash through me as I fell to the bed.

“Scar! Come on!” Matt sat me up. My breathing was sharp. “Breathe…he’s not here now.”

I tried not to close my eyes; every time I did, I saw him…those brown eyes staring up at me with his crooked smile and that horrible scary chuckle…

“Alright, Brian will be ok as long as he doesn’t do anything too strenuous.” The doctor walked in, tearing me from my thoughts.

Before I knew it, we were on our way out the door, Brian limping a bit. “So you girls still want your day or…?”

“Uh, we can go to the mall. You boys are allowed too!” Val said. “Wanna go with em or the guys, Scar?”

“The boys.” I followed the boys to their car.

“You’ll need to sit on someone’s lap. There’s not enough room.” Jimmy said.

Matt drove, Zacky sat up front and Johnny, Jimmy, and Brian climbed in back. I sat on Johnny’s lap, holding Brian’s hand and had my legs on him. The doctors had told us not to hurt the rib. I stared at my lap then rested my head on Johnny’s shoulder. A tear slid down my face and I quickly wiped it away, Johnny noticing.

“Sweetie, whatever he did, we’re here for you. You know that. We love you.” He whispered, kissing my forehead. I nodded and pursed my lips together.

“Come on! Out!” Zacky called. We piled out, walking into the mall.

Val, Matt, Jaz, Zacky, Brian, and I went to some girly shops while Johnny and Jimmy hit the food courts. The girls and I still wanted our day and I figured the guys were either hoping for sexy outfits or us to make out.

We decided to get the ‘necessities’ in case Jaz and I DID go on tour with them. You know, bikinis, miniskirts, tanks, short shorts, tight jeans…

We’d gotten everything but bikinis. I had my hands full of some. “Alright, I’m gonna go try on…” I groaned walking into a dressing room as Brian sat in a chair outside of it.

I had some good luck but some just weren’t me. I found a few I really liked; a bright blue one, bright red one, and one with black and neon green. I slid the blue one on again to get Brian’s opinion. I opened the door and stepped out, holding onto the doorframe.

“Brian…what’dya think?” he turned his head to me, eyeing my body.

“Ohh…now I really want you to come.” He grins. I was satisfied so I went back in to change.

“How many are you getting?” Jaz asked as I stepped out.

“The blue one and black one. Red’s alright but this suit is just too boring…” I sighed. “And they’re buy one get one half off!” we paid and went to our last stop; Victoria’s Secret. The guys were bouncing off the walls when we told them.

While we were in, they kept calling us and holding things up we ‘needed to get.’ Soon we’d had stuff to try on. I closed the door to the dressing room, slid off my clothes, and pulled on some sexy see-through nighty. I opened the door, knowing Brian was sitting right there. His eyes turned to me instantly and he grinned, covering his lap with his arms after eyeing my body.

“You should only wear that.” He grinned as his eyes lit up. “Oh! Get it! Tour bus sex will be fun!” he screamed, getting stares from women in the store. A teenaged girl turned up her nose at the word ‘sex’.

‘what a freaky girl, not liking sex.’ I mumbled to myself.

“No, I’m serious!” Brian whispered.

I nodded, laughing, and closed the door to change, pay, and leave. Whish is what we did. I walked through the mall, my arms wrapped around Brian’s arm, giggling, and grinning. Johnny and Jimmy found us and now we all walked together. My mood was perfect… that is, until I saw him…

I stopped dead, my eyes wide. “Scar, what is it?” Brian asked. My mouth grew dry as he walked up to us; that same crooked grin on his face and the deep brown eyes meeting my hazel ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo! i promise next chapter, i will tell what happened. yayy
as always, comment!
subscribe!
add me?
the more you do so, the sooner I'll push myself to write!!
love you all *kisses*