Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 24- Behind the Pain

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 24- Behind the Pain

I stood at my old house, staring at the battered windows and broken glass. I flinched as the wind blew; even the slightest movement scared me back at this place. I hated it here. So why am I back?

“Scar!!!” I turned to see Brian running at me, a huge smile on his face. He’s here! I love him so much!

I grinned and before I could speak, gunshots filled the air.

And Brian collapsed to the ground.

I ran to him, falling to my knees, resting his head on my lap. His glassy eyes stared at me as blood pulsed out of him; the crimson seeping onto me. I put my hand over the wound as tears fell from my eyes. And a shadow stood above me. I looked up; Drake.

“Brian…” I sobbed, ignoring that bastard.

“Get up, bitch!!” when I didn’t, he shot Brian again. He grabbed me, pulling me to my feet and dragging me into my house. He threw me on the bed, tearing off my clothes, and grinning at me.

The loudest scream escaped my throat.

And that scream continued as I woke up in Brian’s arms.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Brian embraced me; my screaming done but I was crying and breathing heavily.

I clung onto Brian for comfort. “It was a nightmare.” I stated more to myself than him. A reassurance.

“Scar, it’s ok. I’m here. What happened?”

“I was back at my old house and Drake shot you, you died and…and he almost raped me again…” I sobbed.

Well, don’t worry. I’m still here. I always will be. I love you.” He soothed.

“I love you too.” Glancing at the clock, I noticed it was 2:16 am.

“Alright. Now, please, pumpkin, go back to sleep.” He said. We lay back down and I was already drifting off. “Got a long day ahead…” he mumbled.

I woke up to an empty bed. I stood up worriedly and exhausted to find no one home. There was a note on the fridge…

Left to go get the bus ready. ~Jimmy. P.S. Syn needs you.

My heart stopped. Today was the day they were leaving to go on tour. I ran upstairs and lie in our bed, crying for a little. I wanted to go but something was telling me something bad would happen. Maybe we’d break up or the band would hate me soon. And I had a job and an apartment here. But…was it worth staying?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright! sorry this one was so short! build-up, you know! So the next chapter is the cutest and most amazinggg!! so I'm gonna try and post more today cuz tomorrow i have a band concert that's like an hour away and i wont b able to post tomorrow! So that means that i want a LOT of comments (especially considering the next chapter is the BEST!!) and more subscribers? PLEASE!! or i wont post for a while cuz i'll be depressed :( jk but really, comments are love!
love you guys!!!!