Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 26- Beautiful Sunrise

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 26- Beautiful Sunrise

We pulled in the driveway and the bus turned off. I pushed my way past everyone to get out. My eyes locked with her hazel ones.

And there she stood, the cutest scene I’d ever seen. Suitcase in both hands in front of her, one to the left, her brown locks blowing in the soft breeze as her short ocean-blue skirt fluttered back a bit. Tears fell from her hazel eyes as she stood, unmoving.

The rest piled out, staring, as was I, at the beautiful woman before us who conquered fear, death, pain, loss, and love. The woman whom I gave my heart to; who still holds it to this day…

“Brain…” her voice was almost a whisper, though we could hear it clearly. It seemingly flowed along with the breeze. The orange hue of the sun tinting in her eyes and flooding over her pale skin; casting shadows that accentuated her beauty. “…Brian, I- I want to come with you.”

For a moment, I stood in awe of the beauty of it all, but as soon as the cheering from the boys interrupted it, I ran to her, embracing her tightly and causing her to drop her suitcase.

“Guys! Get her stuff in there! Jaz, move your ass! Grab your suitcase from inside! Come on people!” Jimmy instructed.

“You sure you wanna come?” I whispered.

“Of course. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Brian Elwin Haner Jr.!”

“As do I, Scarlet Aleece Kilbane.” I kissed her as Johnny took her suitcase on the bus; probably placing her stuff down by our bunks.

“Careful with that, Johnny Christ! I have Goldfish and Pringles in there!” she called.

“Oohh!!” he called.

“I’ll share later!” she whined. “Mattie, can we get more Goldfish?” she pouted.

He laughed, hugging her. “Sure!”

Jaz came out to the bus. “Ready?” she called, handing her stuff to Zacky who took it to the bus.

“Jimmy, Johnny, run through the house and see if we got everything!” Matt called. We laughed as they ran in. Scar laughed to herself.

“What?” I smiled.

“I checked to see if I had everything, like, 4 times!” she sighed.

“Scar! Come on! One more time through!!” Jaz held out her arm and Scar sighed.

“Alright. Coming!” she kissed me then ran into the house.
I stared, the breeze causing a chill down my spine. A smirk played across my face. “Well, man. Johnny told ya she’d be packing!” Matt slapped my shoulder twice.

I nodded and soon Jimmy, Johnny, Jaz, and Scar exited the house. “We good?” Val asked.

“Yep! Everything’s out!” Jimmy clapped.

“So what’dya say we get this show on the road? Literally.” Johnny called.

We cheered and entered the bus. The driver started it and pulled out of the driveway as we sat at tables on the bus.

“Tour?” Jaz asked.

“Oohh!!” Johnny said, jumping up and down excitedly.

“Yeah, good idea! Who wants to be tour guide?” Matt asked. Everyone stayed still but Johnny who jumped around screaming. “No one?” he continued. Johnny still jumped screaming about how he wanted to. “Alright, I will be.”

“Damn you, you crazy bastard!” Johnny smacked Matt. “I wanna!!”

Scar’s POV

I watched how crazy the guys were right now. Johnny gets to give us a tour. When you step on the bus, the aisle leads to a kitchen-like area with chairs, two tables, a little countertop with some things like a sink and oven, a mini-fridge, a little TV hooked up and a couch. Then there’s a door that leads to a bathroom; another one across from it, then if you go straight past the bathrooms, there’s a single door that leads to the bedroom. To the right, there’s a couch and a table and chair, and to the left are the bunks; 2 pairs of bunk bed-looking things. My stuff was on one of the bottom bunks.

“Alright, Brian has bottom for that one,” Johnny pointed to the one with my stuff on it. “Above his is mine, Jimmy has bottom for that one, and Zacky’s up top above Jimmy.”

“Where do we sleep?” Jaz asked.

“With our men!” I grinned at her.

“Oh. What about Matt and Val?” she questioned.

“That lucky bastard gets his own little room. Shares it with Val.” Johnny grumbled.

“But at least you guys don’t have to share beds.” Jaz replied.

“That’s true.” He said. “So what do ya think?”

“I think that some time we’re gonna have to switch bed buddies!” I laughed.

“Yeah, like me and you will share and we’ll make Brain and Zacky share!” Jaz high-fived me.

“Or, you and me can share, Scar, and Brian can have his own bed for the night!” Johnny winked at me. I giggled.

“We’ll see what Bri has to say about that!”

He pouted. “But I miss you! Back when I was living with you, we shared a bed and… and I liked it!! You cuddle!” he hugged me.

“Aw, thanks! Maybe sometime!!” I hugged back.

We walked back to the rest of the guys who sat at the tables in the ‘kitchen’. I rested my head on Brian’s shoulder after I sat. “Hey.”

“Hey. So I’m surprised you wanted to come. I mean, you could’ve stayed…” he said.

“No. I wanted to be with you; I mean, look how far we’ve come.” We kissed.

“Yeah. True. I mean, the day I met you, you still wanted Matt.” He whispered.

I paused. “But you know what?” I asked.

“Hm?” he shut his eyes, rubbing his nose against my cheek, and wrapping his arms around me.

“Even when we were nothing, you were still everything to me."

His eyes opened and he stared at me lovingly. He smiled softly and leaned in slowly. The kiss was so filled with emotion and love. I closed my eyes and all I could see was him that night he asked me out. My hair blowing in the breeze as we sat on the swing, gazing at the stars. That night started a lot. Love and pain. A twisted journey of emotions that I wouldn’t give anything for. That night made me realize that not all men are the same; I was just looking in the wrong places. And that place is where I am now, safe in the loving arms of Mr. Synyster Gates. The love I’ve been searching for all of my life.

And he’s here to stay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told ya it was amazing!! Alright, I think I'm done posting for today. I hope you guys liked it and if i dont have, like, 33 comments, I'm prob. not gonna post. I'm sorry, but I really want to know what people thought; especially about these chapters!!
Now, I go work on my Joker story!! :) it's amazing! You should check it out and comment (you know how much i love them :) subscribe too please) it's called Craving Disaster.
Thanks everyone, you make me feel good; i almost have 200 readers O.O that's fucking amazing!!!! so thank you all. i REALLY appreciate it, lovelies!!
You guys know what to do
love you all more than you know :) ♥