Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 27- Not Gonna Come Down

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 27- Not Gonna Come Down

“Scarrrrr!!!” Johnny screamed, tearing us from our moment. “Hey!” I glanced up and he stood beside me, holding my Goldfish box. “Can I have some?”

“Only if you share, Johnny Bear!” I patted the seat next to me and he grinned, sitting and opening the box. He stuffed some in his mouth with a cheeky grin on his face. I laughed and ate some. Then I watched as Johnny fed Syn one.

“Hey!! Brian! I have an idea!” Johnny said excitedly.

“Hm?”

“Alright, don’t freak. Do you think that some time Scar and I can share a bed?” he pouted, placing his hands together as if begging him.

“Why?” Brian was nervous.

“Cause she’s my best friend and she cuddles!” he hugged me like he would a teddy bear.

“Yeah, I know.” Brian laughed. “Alright. But not tonight. It’s her first night here and I wanna sleep with her.” Brian smiled at me.

“YAYYYY!!! Scar! Did you hear that!?” Johnny screamed.

“Yes, yes I did Johnny.” I laughed, stuffing more Goldfish in my mouth. I swear, I’m addicted to those little bastard fish!

Jaz sat next to Zacky, staring at us with a grin on her face. I turned my gaze out the window, staring at the passing cars. My mind flashed to my house and then Drake. Before I could think more about that, I got Goldfish stuffed in my mouth.

I glanced up to see Brian and Johnny stuffing Goldfish in my mouth again. “What’s wrong, pumpkin?”

“Nothin!” I grinned as Johnny grabbed some Pringles. Jimmy plopped down next to us. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on my head.

“Hey, short stuff, what’s up?” he asked.

“Eh, not much. Relaxing.”

Matt walked in, stretching and yawning. “Ah…” he groaned. “It’s so good to be back.” He motioned for Jimmy to move and sat next to me, him and Brian had their arms around me as I rested my head on Matt’s chest.

“Who wants to get some food?” Zacky called.

“Why’d you leave me out of this?” Johnny questioned, standing and then sitting on my lap. I moaned, lifting my head up from Matt’s chest.

“Guys!” Zacky yelled through our laughing and my fidgeting from under Johnny’s weight. We stopped. “I want food! Let’s get food!”

“Jeez, PMSing much?” Brian asked him. We laughed and Johnny pulled me up then sat in my spot. “Christ, where’s Scar supposed to sit now?”

“Uh…” Johnny looked around then patted his thigh. I glanced at him then Brian who looked away.

“Sorry, Johnny boy…” before I could continue, he pulled me down and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

“So, where to?” Zacky had sat down, arms folded across his chest. I struggled under Johnny’s strength. He didn’t let me go.

“I want Burger King!” I said then sighed, giving up, laying back with my arms crossed in defeat.

“Ooh!! Burger King!!” Jimmy called, grabbing onto the driver. “Freddie, Burger King!”

“Alright, sounds good!” the driver, now I knew as Freddie, replied.

I attempted to get up to get on Brian’s lap but Johnny pulled me back and I ended up on Matt’s lap. Freddie pulled into a Burger King drive thru as Jimmy got our orders. He ordered and I glanced over at Brian. He looked down, fidgeting with his fingers and his leg bouncing. I stood and walked over to him, pushing him back in his seat, and straddling him. He sat there, staring at me. I smirked, kissing his neck.

“Food!” Jimmy held 5 Burger King bags up. “Hey, you two, go get a room…”

I bit down on Brian’s neck, causing him to let out a loud moan that he’d been fighting to hold in. “Ohh…gladly…” he grabbed me by the hips to pick me up but Jimmy interrupted.

“Ah, ah. Not yet! Food!” he held the Burger King bag. “Food!”

Brian glanced at me and sighed. “…fine…”

He grumbled something under his breath and grabbed the bag, pulling out his huge burger and my smaller one along with my medium fries and his large. I grabbed Johnny’s Sprite out of his hands and sat down next to him.

“So, bet you’re glad you got away from Drake, huh?” Matt questioned.

At his name, my heart pounded. Brian saw my reaction and grabbed my hand. I glanced at him and he grinned, kissing my hand lightly.

As the sun goes down in front of me
It reminds of me of where I want to be
With you and you alone


Before I could say anything to Matt, I had to stare at Brian. His deep brown eyes staring back at me, reminding me that he was always there. Those words echoed in my mind… Even when we were nothing, you were still everything to me. Was that really true?

Hold me in like you were made for me
I'm losing faith in gravity
I just need to let you know
And I just need to let you know


In his eyes I could tell he knew what I was thinking…but there was something more… past all of the thoughts, there was pain buried deep. What was wrong?

I'm not going to come down
Down off of these clouds
All these heroes come and go
But you're still standing
You teach me to rise up
To open my eyes up
All these heroes come and go
But you're still standing


I looked over at Matt. “Yeah. I’m glad he’s gone.” Though I pretended to be alright, I was scared. I escaped him…but not for long…

You know the world's confusing
I don't care
I crawl into your atmosphere
I know you'll make it right
You're all I need tonight!


Brian cared. I knew that but when he had hit me before, it reminded me of Drake. How he would always hurt me. But Brian is different. He cares. And I love him more than anything.
I believe that you can save me
And you'll never let me fall
I'm not going to come down
I believe in what you've shown me
There's a hero in us all


“That guy was such an ass!” Johnny sipped the Sprite in my hand. Brian stared down at his fries, barely eating. I finished up my burger and began my fries. Brian looked up at me, eyes full of sorrow. Johnny stole a fry from me then kissed me on the cheek. I laughed at the randomness and glanced at Brian who was back to staring at his hands.

I frowned and finished up my fries. It was getting late and I wanted to wash off this feeling. I got up, walked to the room, grabbed panties and a tank. I went into the bathroom and soon stepped in the shower. All I could think about was Brian…

I'm not going to come down
Down off of these clouds
All these heroes come and go
But you're still standing
You teach me to rise up
To open my eyes up
All these heroes come and go
But you're still sanding


Brian’s POV

Just as I went to the bedroom to sit in solitude, Matt and Johnny ran at me, screaming.

“What?” I was annoyed.

“We have an idea!!” Matt said. I just stared at them.

“Why don’t the three of us sneak in the shower with Scar?” Johnny laughed. They grinned at me and I bit my tongue to contain my anger.

“NO!” I screamed, unable to control myself. I could feel my veins pulsating as my breathing grew heavier. He flirted with her all the time, kissed her on the cheek, so did Matt. I clenched my fists. “No!” I repeated.

Images of Matt beating me before filled my mind.

“Dude, calm down!” Johnny said, placing his hand on my shoulder then quickly removed it. “Jeez! You’re burning up! Calm down!”

Matt stared at me. He had no right to do that before! I didn’t deserve the beating, I-… yes. Yes I did. That was-…it was after I’d hit Scar. And she’d dumped me before. Does she still love me? I have so much to tell; to scream at the top of my lungs. Johnny and Matt were killing me! But if I told her, we might fight again. And I can’t lose her again. She’s everything to me and I need her more than ever.

I fell to my knees, gasping for air. Johnny instantly dropped to pull me up to the couch. Matt walked away, I think a slight grin on his face but I’m not too sure.

“Dude, you alright?” Johnny asked.

I paused. Was I really alright? …Or was I having an anxiety attack? What ever the case, there was something I had to say…

“Johnny, we need to talk.”

The look on his face will forever be burned in my memory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys! Sorry that took so long!
Um, just please keep up the commenting and subscribing :P that would be very helpful!!
and read my journal i'm gonna be posting. IF ANY OF YOU GUYS LIKE THE MOVIE "WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE" MESSAGE ME AND TELL ME cuz i have a story written out but idk if any one would read it :P