Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 28- Down Off of These Clou

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 28- Down Off of These Clouds

I stared at him as he sat next to me. My breathing became normal. I thought of Scar; she must be getting done in the shower.

“What about?” Johnny asked.

“Uh…later we can. I’ll be back. When I’m out, we’ll talk.” I stood, walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind me, and soon undressing to get in the shower with Scar.

Scar’s POV

As the water dripped down my body, I felt fingers touching and tracing the tats on me. Brian stood there, leaned against the wall, his body paled but dripping with water. He half smiled at me.

“Thought you could use some company.” He said.

I smiled. At lease it got my mind off my past, and Drake. “You look sad. Bunny, what’s wrong?” I ran my fingers through his dripping hair.

“Just…stressed. And jealous…”

“Oh, of what?”

“…Tell ya later.” He was so distressed.

I ran my fingernail up his chest. “Well, I know something that can take your mind off of whatever…” I said. His eyes stared into mine and soon, we began kissing. He pulled me closer, squeezing my ass in the process. A moan escaped from my mouth and I bit down on his bottom lip as he chuckled. Before I knew it, he had me pinned up against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist, his arms on either side of me against the steamy wall and thrusting harder continuously into me. I could tell he needed something to sidetrack him and what better way than pleasure? I leant my head back, staring up at the ceiling, my eyes closing occasionally.

“Scar,” he moaned, his thrusts quickening. “Scar, I love you…”

I dug my nails into his back. “I love you too.” I moaned, the feeling overwhelming. His breathing was so heavy, I couldn’t hear anything else. When he was finished, he leant his head on my shoulder, still holding me up.

“Thank you…” he panted. I looked at him, perplexed as he lifted his head. “I needed that.” He paused. “Happy first night here.”

He kissed me gently then we finished our shower together and stepped out. He slid on his flannel pants and a wife beater as I slid my panties and the tank on. It was SO hot in there!

His eyes now looked tired and sad though he smiled at me, kissing me once more. We walked out to the others. All eyes were on me.

“Hey short stuff!” Jimmy finally spoke.

“So…Syn, ya have fun?” Zacky asked.

Brian smirked a bit and sat down. I glanced over at him. “Hm?” he asked.

“Uh…do you have ice cream?” I asked, my stomach growling.

“Yeah!” Johnny jumped up, getting some from the fridge and pulling out 2 bowls. He lifted some for us and put it back. I sat between him and Brian, happily eating my ice cream. Johnny stole a spoonful.

“Hey! You have your own!” I smacked his shoulder.

“Ow!” he put his bowl down, tackling me against Brian. I placed my bowl on the floor, attempting to not spill. He began tickling me.

“Stop!” I giggled, him climbing on top of me even more. “Brian! Save me!” my eyes were watering as his fingers tickled my sides.

“Sorry, I’m staying out of this.” He shrugged.

“What’re you gonna do for me if I stop?” Johnny asked.

“I don’t know! What’dya want?” I was attempting to catch my breath.

“You don’t wanna know what I want.” He whispered so quiet; only I could hear. He stopped. We sat up and I finished eating as the guys talked about Brian and I in the shower today. I swear, they were so nosey. But all I could think of was what Johnny had said…

He kept glancing at me and saying some random funny things. When it grew silent, Val said she was going to bed and I’d finished my ice cream. I heard my cell ringing in the other room. I got up and ran to it, leaving the door open and bending down to get it from my bag. The name on the caller ID shocked me. I hit a button, causing it to go to voicemail.

Brian’s POV

I glanced over to see Scar bent down, checking her phone. When I glanced up, I noticed Matt staring at her ass. My blood flowed as my fists clenched.

Scar came back in, pale.

“Who was it?” I asked.

“No one. Unknown number.” She sat next to me; Matt’s eyes still on her. “Johnny, can we talk now?” I asked. He nodded and we walked into the bedroom, closing the door. He stared at me and we sat down. Soon, I was back up, turned away from him, attempting to find what to say. When I turned to him, he looked nervous. “Christ, we’re really good friends and I want ya to know before I start, that I’m not mad…at you.”

He nodded, a bit relieved; I could tell. “Alright. What’s on your mind?”

I sighed, sitting on my bunk. “Alright. So…you and Matt are always flirting with Scar.” My anger rose and I found my words snippy. “And it’s driving me crazy. Mostly Matt. I mean, he has a girlfriend, and it makes it even worse ‘cause Scar was with him before. And they fucked! They’re ex’s and almost best friends!” I was screaming and I couldn’t help it…

“But, dude. Would I do anything?” he asked.

“I don’t know. It scares me! But Matt! Oh my God! It’s blatantly obvious! He was just starin’ at her ass!” my breath caught. “Johnny, I can’t talk to Matt. But I know you’ll listen.” Johnny nodded, looking down. “So…and I can’t talk to Scar. Don’t you think? I mean, what if…” my voice was almost a whisper. “What if she leaves again…?”

Johnny looked up at me and I bit my tongue. “Aw, dude. Come on!” when I looked down, he stood up and sat next to me on the bed. “Man, when you guys were apart, she was missing you. I mean, almost every night, she’d be dreaming about you. When I’d ask her what she dreamt of, she’d say ‘not seeing him again…’ It was terrible.”

I looked up, I knew he saw the tears in my eyes but I didn’t care. I can’t lose her again. “Exactly. You were there for her. Not me. I should have been there.”

He stayed quiet and looked at me. “She won’t leave you.” His voice was reassuring. But I still felt this pain in my gut, a pain that entwined itself around my stomach as my vision got blurry and my breathing lessened. “You gonna be alright?”

I nodded. “Just don’t tell anyone what we talked about, Christ. Or I’ll have Jimmy step on you.”

“Oh no, not the Jolly Green Giant!” he covered his face with his hands. I laughed and he stood, opening the door. “Dude, I promise I won’t.” he glanced back at me then looked back in the other room, quickly closing the door in shock. “Oh, jeez…”

“Huh?” I stood and walked over to the door which he attempted to hold closed.

“You don’t wanna…” before he could finish, I pushed the door open and saw Scar on Matt’s lap; him staring down her shirt while she laughed with Jaz, not noticing. My heart beat faster and I could feel my body aching. A sudden sharp pain pulsating through me. My eyes widened and I was ready to go beat the shit out of him…

Before I could take a step, the pain worsened and I couldn’t breathe. I tried to gasp for air but my world was blackening and spinning. I could hear Johnny’s voice a little and my head began to pound as I felt the ground beneath me. I struggled to keep my eyes open and then…darkness…
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright :P hope you liked it! I really would appreciate it! I love you guys so much and I want to keep updating today but i need to update some other stories :P so keep on the lookout for the rest of them!! Alright, so comment and I'll post faster. I need some push; I'm so lazy lately...
by the way: hah!! I'm evil!! Cliffhanger XP
but you know you still love me ♥