Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 29- Wake Up

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 29- Wake Up

Johnny’s POV

I stared at Brian, dropping to my knees, shaking him a bit. “Syn… hey, Gates…” he didn’t move. “Brian.” I whispered his name; his real name, a name I only called him when something was wrong…

And something was terribly wrong.

Scar’s POV

I looked around for a second, something wasn’t right…

“What?” Matt asked, his arms wrapping tighter around me and his head resting on my shoulder. My body tensed up even more as Johnny burst into the room.

“Guys…” Johnny’s voice was unusual. It was nervous, shaky, and cold. “Guys, it’s Brian.” He called him by his real name. Something was definitely wrong. “He’s not breathing…”

I gasped, pulling away from Matt and running into our room. I fell to my knees, tears falling from my eyes as I stared at his motionless body. I leaned him against me, holding his inert body close. Everyone ran in, their expressions grim and shocked.

“Shit.” Zacky said.

I sobbed but bit my lip, tears dripping from my eyes onto his chest and cheek.

“So, what do we do?” Jimmy asked. “I-…”

“Shh!” I hushed them, leaning in towards Brian’s face. A small, choppy breath escaped his lips. I breathed a sigh of relief and raised my shaky hand to my face, wiping my tears. I looked up helplessly at Johnny as he knelt next to me.

“Let’s get him into bed.” Johnny said. Jimmy got him, soon placing him on the bunk. I looked down at my lap until Johnny grabbed my hand, pulling me into the other room.

“Where you guys goin?” Jaz asked.

“We need to talk.” Johnny closed the door. I sat on the counter and Johnny stood in front of me. “Well…”

“Johnny, he had to talk to you about something before this all happened. What was it?” I asked.

He glanced at the floor then back up at me. “Uh…popsicles?” I gave him a look. “Ok, alright. But, he said if I tell, he’ll have Jimmy step on me…” he whined. When I didn’t laugh, he sighed. “Fine…”

Johnny’s POV

Her hazel eyes stared at me. “Well, Syn was talking bout how me… I mean, Matt…” I stuttered. “Well, we-I mean HE flirts with you all the time…” I sighed; this was going bad. I don’t want her to know about me… “And then he saw you sitting on Matt’s lap. He didn’t want to say anything…said he didn’t want to lose you again…” she was pale, nervous about Brian still, obviously. “He’ll be fine.” I continued.

“So, when he saw me…” she whispered. “He fainted…an anxiety attack.”

“What exactly happens?” I asked.

“You feel weak, scared, breathless, nervous, lightheaded, your body aches, you get dizzy, and for me, I faint. Obviously he does too.”

“So he won’t be out that long, right?” I asked anxiously.

“Not necessarily.”

“Huh? But, when you had yours, you weren’t out too long.”

“Yeah.” She sighed. “But I’ve had ‘em for a while. This is his first.”

“So, he could be out for a while?” I asked. She nodded and stood, walking into the bedroom. I stood silently but soon grabbed a bottle of beer, sitting at the table.

I can’t feel this way…

Scar’s POV

I sat on the bed, staring at Brian. This was my fault. I shouldn’t have sat on his lap. Jimmy sat next to me now, placing his hand on my shoulder.

“He’ll be fine.” He repeated Johnny’s words.

“Guy’s I’m goin to bed. Val wants me to.” Matt hugged me, glanced at Bri with an emotionless expression, and went to his bedroom.

Soon everyone piled out. Everyone but Jaz. She sat, looking at me. “What caused his anxiety attack?”

“Me.” I said, running my fingers through my long brown hair, looking down at the bed. I placed my hand on his forehead then ran my fingers through his hair. “He thinks Matt likes me and is afraid that something’ll happen.” She nodded, understanding. “I’m a terrible girlfriend.”

“No you’re not! He loves you! S, please don’t blame yourself.” She whispered, standing and then leaving me.

Wake up. Please.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that took so long, my Uncle was in the hospital and i was writing another part to this story though i have to wait to post it. :( but I promise I'll work hard on getting the next one out soon :)
love you guys!
can you please comment? that's all I'm asking.
♥
~Nicole~