Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 31- Belong Here

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 31- Belong Here

Scar’s POV

I woke up, light shining through the window. Brian lay next to me and I could hear the guys laughing in the other room. Brian was awake. “Hey.”

“Hey. You ok now?” he asked. We both got up and dressed. I put on some eyeliner.

“Yeah. I’m alright.”

“You’ve been having nightmares for a while, huh?” he asked. I nodded.

“Gates!” Jimmy called, running in. “You ready for today? Our first show!”

I watched as Brian pulled out his guitar. He began playing some shit then grinned.

“I’m ready. Gonna show off in front of my girl!” he kissed me.

“Ohh! I’m gonna wear your shirt!” I threw mine off, not caring about Jimmy, and pulled one of his on, tying it in the back.

“Scar! Come here!” Val called. I sprinted to the front of the bus where Matt sat with his arm around Val and Zacky sat with Jaz. “Alright, we’re gonna sell some merch. Me, you, and Jaz will while the guys are playin. Sound good?” I nodded furiously. “Sweet!”

The rest of the day was spent eating, driving there, then finally arriving at the venue; and trying not to think about my nightmares.

I didn’t understand why I was having them. I was away from him…and the guys would protect me…but I’ve been having them since I left. Last night’s was the worst though… not literally; I just didn’t want the guys finding out…

“Scar! Let’s go!” Johnny called. I ran off the bus, following the guys backstage. Brian wrapped his arm around me.

“You likin this so far?” he asked, setting down his stuff.

“Yeah. I’m in love with this life! But you gotta start setting up.” We kissed and he gave me a half grin, walking on stage with the rest of the guys. “Wait!” he turned back to me as I ran over, stealing his fedora as we kissed. I placed it on my head.

“Hey.” He tried to grab it but I ducked away.

“You’ll get it later!” I kissed him then skipped off the stage towards Val and Jaz. They handed me a box.

“Come on, while they set up, so do we.” Val showed us to the booth. We set up the shirts, placed CD’s, wristbands, and other shit in a glass case. We set up the shirts, by each style, we had to put them in order from small to extra large, fold them, and place them in the boxes. This was so boring but I got some more shirts! I placed the 3 shirts I bought by Val’s purse for later.

“There’s the beautiful ladies!” Matt walked over with Zacky and Bri.

“Done already?” I kissed Brian.

“Yeah. We go on soon though.” Zacky said, looking at the shirts.

“Aw…” Jaz whined.

“Just came to see you beauties. We gotta get back now. You gonna watch us?” Matt asked.

“Of course! You boys put on the best show I’ve ever seen!” I grinned.

“Thanks! That’s sayin something too. This girl is a concert junkie.” Matt placed his hand on my shoulder.

I kissed Brian and they left. The people were let in and I watched as they stared at my shirt and fedora; well, Brian’s. I laughed; they probably knew it was his.

We began selling like crazy. Soon, I heard a very familiar guitar playing. Avenged came on stage. They started playing Critical Acclaim.

“Hey, Scar, can you go backstage and get that lockbox? There’s some money, sticky notes, and permanent marker in it.” Val said.

“What for?” Jaz questioned.

“So we can hang up more notes on how much. I’m getting tired of repeating myself.” She sighed as I jumped over the table, into the crowd, and started running to the backstage area, flashing my pass. The song ended as I reached backstage. I glanced at the boys.

“Alright, alright! Well, nice to see you guys tonight!!” Matt called on the mic. Jimmy crashed a symbol. I leaned against the wall for a second, staring.

“Well, uh…I don’t know about you guys but I think something’s missing.” Brian called, he glanced behind him, seeing me; our eyes locking. “Shads, do ya mind getting her?” he motioned backstage, towards me. My eyes grew wide.

“Sure, Gates!” Matt turned and walked toward me, grabbing my hand with a cheeky grin. He pulled me onstage and some guys whistled.

“Better watch it, whistling men, that’s Gates’ girl!” Zacky said in his mic. Everyone stayed quiet, staring at me as Matt walked me over to Brian.

“You see, my woman stole my fedora.” He paused, laughing. “So, I’m gonna need it back.” He pulled me to him, his guitar behind him, kissing my lips as he took back the fedora. “So, what do you guys out there think?” he continued, placing it back on his head. “Do you guys approve? Hot, isn’t she?” I blushed and the crowd went crazy; mostly the men cheering, screaming, barking at me, or whistling and clapping. “Thanks men. I know she is!” he pushed the mic to me. I held it, staring at him. “You’re starting the next song.”

“What!?” I screamed. “No, I’m not!” he nodded.

“Well, let’s continue.” Matt walked over to me as my heart pounded. “Scarlet Kilbane and I grew up together and now she’s goin out with Gates. Cute! She’s got an amazing fucking voice so…she’s gonna start this next song.” I realized Val knew. She sent me back so they can get me onstage and to sing. Shit. But this was exciting, here goes nothing. “Seize the Day, motherfucker’s!” he stated.

The Rev gave me 4 taps. “Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost, it’s empty and cold without you here, too many people to wake over…” cheers sounded, I guess liking my voice. I moved back so Brian could have his mic back and I was planning on getting off the stage but Matt handed me a mic as he sang into his own. I glared at him jokingly but took it and continued singing… He periodically paused so I had a ‘solo.’ This was so much fun!

When the song ended, cheers boomed though the crowd.

“Well, that was fun!” I called, loosening up a bit.

“Wait, what do you guys say to her staying up here for a bit?” Matt asked. My jaw dropped but the crows booming screams penetrated my ears. I grinned a bit; they liked me. “Alright! Next song, Afterlife!!” We began…

Soon the song was over. Matt and I were having a good time and I was jumping around the stage like an amazing person, (just kidding) I probably looked stupid along with Matt. He always did that and to see me going along with him must have been fun!

“Alright! I’ll be at the merch booth if anyone wants to buy some fuck.” I handed the mic back to Matt, kissing him on the cheek. I ran to Brian, giving him a good kiss then walking offstage; hands up in the air in the rock on sign.

“Don’t you just love her?” Brian asked. They all cheered again.

Val waited for me, a smirk on her face. “Funny, there was no box with that shit in it.”

“I know.” She laughed. “It was all the guys’ plan, I promise.”

While the guys finished up, we sold shit and I even signed autographs and listened to people say how good my voice is, and how good I sounded with Matt and Avenged.

Soon, the boys were back. They told us we can leave; it was time to go to the after party. This was exciting!!

“I love you!” Brian called over the loud music playing.

“Love you too!” we kissed then drank some more. I swear, this life was the greatest!
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys! got that one out!! Yayy!! But today was a sad day, my boyfriend and i broke up and then we got back together which is good. And now hospital but he hasn't had surgery (figure that one out XD) and today was the worst day ever... My brother got into a car accident. It's horrible. he's not too badly hurt; u know, stiff neck, headache. but his car's front end got completely fucked!! ugh, so it's hittin the family pretty hard! Tomorrow my boyfriend's coming over and we're taking pics for myspace lol and I just need time to relax! But dont worry, i have the next chapters written out!! :) I'll give you a preview in a second but yea... my life is kinda fucked up right now; not the worst it's ever been but w/e. I'll live. No more suicidal tendencies!! I love you guys so much!!!
Keep commenting please!! You guys did what i asked, i got the amount of comments i asked for last time!! Please keep that up! I think i have 46 now so I'm hoping like maybe 52-56? please!! :P i love you guys!!!
Here's a preview for the next chapter!!! :
ch. 32: Life seems great now, huh? Not for long. Next chapter is 2 weeks from this one. Everything's been quiet...that is, until Val gets a phone call from someone Scar really doesn't want to know... Brian and her may get into it a bit. And will he drive her away for good? Let's just say, Scar's gonna make a few decisions this next chapter that she will DEFINITELY regret...
haha, I'm nice by giving you this but mean, aren't i?
Comment and I'll get it out faster!!!! :P
♥