Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 32- She’s There Between Us

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 32- She’s There Between Us

Two weeks later…

I’m used to this life now, the shows are great! Sometimes they have me sing, sometimes they don’t. My dreams are still here. Drake haunts me every night. But he’s gone so I have nothing to worry about…right?

Nothing exciting has happened; just smooth sailing. Well, until today that is. Val got a call on her cell this morning; Michelle. Brian’s ex. Turns out she’s gonna be at the next show. She wants to hook up and hang out.

What a catastrophe. This is going to be bad.

“Scar! You ok?” Zacky asked, tearing me from my thoughts.

I sat at the kitchen table. “Yeah, just worried. I don’t think I’m gonna like Michelle.”

He snorted. “None of us do.”

“Really?”

“Yeah… she was such a bitch!!” Jimmy added.

“We all hated her but Brian was head over heals.” Matt sighed.

“Even you didn’t like her?” I asked Val.

She nodded. “She may be my twin but I think she’s the evil one.”

Everyone laughed. We pulled into the hotel parking lot. We were in Vegas. Everyone piled out, a bag in everyone’s hand holding some clothes inside. This time, I was staying with Brian, Jaz, and Zacky.

By the time we got in the hotel room, Brian and I lay on the bed. About 10 minutes passed and someone knocked on the door. Zacky opened it.

“Brian. Phone for you.” Val stepped in, covering the speaker of her cell. Brian grabbed it.

“Who is it?” he asked her.

“Michelle.” She left the room.

“Michelle? Hey! How are you? Aw, I missed you too.” My heart broke. He began walking around, laughing and talking to her.

I was tired of this so I stood, hugging him and kissing his neck; anything to distract him. It wasn’t working. He just pushed me away.

He’s been on the phone with her for half a fucking hour! I sat on the bed, sulking until he walked in the room again; still on the phone.

“Yeah…the Sidewalk Café on Las Vegas Blvd. South? Yeah, I know where that is. I’m free all day. What time? 4? Alright. Sounds good. See ya then. I miss you too.” He hung up. My veins were pulsing and he glanced over at me. “What?”

“Don’t you dare give me that! You’re going on a date with your ex while you’re dating me!? Hell fucking no!” I was pissed. My fists clenched.

“It’s not a date!” he defended, glancing at the clock.

“Yeah, ok. What? It’s only 2:53. Don’t worry; you won’t be late for your date.”

“Why are you freaking out about this!?”

“You would be too! What if I went on a date, alone, with my ex, Drake?”

“It’s not the same. Michelle didn’t rape me!” he yelled. My heart stopped and I bit my quivering lip but proceeded to yell.

“Yeah, you wanted it! You are such an ass!” I screamed.

“So I had sex with her? What about you and Matt?”

“See, you’d be pissed if it was Matt and I alone on a date!”

“Yeah. ‘cause Matt still likes you!” he replied.

“Yeah, whatever. And Michelle still likes you; there’s no difference!”

“How so? She doesn’t like me.” He sighed, angry.

“Oh, sure. ‘I miss you Bri.’ Don’t pretend I didn’t hear that!”

“At least I didn’t get raped.”

“Fuck you, you asshole! All I’ve ever done is forgiven your sorry ass! And then you go do this to me!?” the hurt. It wasn’t my fault I was raped. “By the motherfucking way, lame comeback, jackass!”

He stared at me, obviously seeing the pain in my eyes that I attempted to cover up though it was futile. “I-I didn’t mean it…”

“Too late, Brian. The damage was done!” I screamed, tears falling from my eyes. I grabbed my cell, running out the door, slamming it closed, and sprinting down the hallway to Johnny and Jimmy’s room.

I knocked impatiently. Johnny opened the door, shirtless. I couldn’t help myself, I stumbled to him, putting my head on his chest and sobbing.

“Dude, she ok?” I heard Jimmy ask after Johnny closed the door.

“I don’t know…” Johnny picked me up, bridal style, carrying me to the bed. Both he and Jimmy sat, staring; trying to calm me down.

I spilled everything. From the way I was feeling to my Drake dreams still, to how I hated Michelle already and I haven’t even met her, to our huge fight, to the fact he was going on a date with her.

“And…he said ‘at least I didn’t get raped’.” I sobbed.

“What the fuck!?” they both screamed. “Can we kill him!?” I nodded a bit.

I clamed down for a few. “Do you think he’s gonna cheat on me?”

“Honestly, he could…” Jimmy said soothingly. “I’m not gonna lie.”

“But you can just hook up with another Avenged member, right?” Johnny laughed.

“What if they fall in love again?” I’ve been going at it with them for 20 minutes. Brian should be gone by now. Fan-fucking-tastic…

“He won’t…” they said for the millionth time.

“But you said…-” they gave me a look, cutting me off.

It’s 4:18 now. What are they doing? My mind was spinning out of control…

“Johnny, I can’t take it!! Michelle might cause him to love her again!” I vented, placing my head in my hands.

“Just go see them, they’re at that café”

“But she said she needed to talk to him alone.” I sighed but paused. “You know, I don’t care. Fuck it… I’m going.” I stood, walking out the door.

The café wasn’t too far from the hotel which we stayed. I soon found myself standing in front of the window, a few feet away. I could see Brian and her clearly. I calmed down when they were just talking. I was about to leave when I saw them kissing. My eyes grew wide and watery. Fuck. My body wracked with sobs and I couldn’t stop myself. After their kiss, Brian looked out the window, his expression turning to shocked. He stood, obviously wanting to explain. Before he could even get outside, I ran. My feet racing along the cement. I glanced back a second to see Brian standing in the parking lot; eyes wide, mouth agape, looking like a little lost puppy dog. And there’s Michelle, holding onto him, pretending to care, and smirking after me. I sobbed but faced foreword, running down the road as fast as I could. My legs ached but so did my heart…
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I love this chapter and i know it;'s sad but it's what I wanted :P sorry, it is part of the story line ^_^ alright, i'm hoping to get 60 comments! I'm at 52 so I dont think it's too much to ask! I have so much more in store but i wont post unless i get comments!1 i love you guys!!
thanks so much!!
by the way, my boyfriend helped with some of these next chapters :P his profile is...
klj13
he's a really great writer and has an original fiction about abuse and love and violence :P he's got another one coming out. If you're interested, check it out ^_^
love you guys!!