Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 33- Distraction?

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 33- Distraction?

This chapter is dedicated to all of my fans! I love you guys so much and when you commented more than I asked, you made my day!! This one is for all of you…
~~~~~~~
Why wasn’t he coming after me? Does he love me? Does he love her? Is he cheating on me? Will he? I hate her!!

No cars passed me; I was alone. This time it was true, Brian obviously didn’t love me and no one was here. I collapsed then pulled my body up, pulling my knees to my chest, resting my head on them, and digging in my pocket for my cell. I pulled it out, calling the only one I could think of; Johnny Christ.

It rang four times… “Hello? Christ here.” I would’ve laughed at the way he said that but I wondered if I would even be able to again.

“Johnny!” I gasped. “Johnny, I need you!” my voice was full of sobs.

“Scar…sweetie, what happened?” he soothed.

“Brian.” Was all I could choke out.

“God…where are you?”

“On 53rd and Warner.” I sobbed again, tears falling onto my legs.

“Alright. Stay there.” He hung up quickly.

I stayed on the line until the dial tone rang in my ear. I hung up then, placing the phone in my pocket. Tears still fell as I pictured Michelle and him together again. Why was this happening? He hadn’t even tried calling…

“Scar?” someone called. I hadn’t listened to the voice, just my name being called. I didn’t know who it was but I wanted it to be Brian. When I looked up; Johnny stood above me, his shades covering his eyes. He sat next to me in the dirt road. “What happened?”

I broke, telling him everything. And he sat there, listening and not caring I was sobbing. That’s when I knew how much of a friend he was. And I loved him for that.

“What do I do?” be now, I was sitting on his lap; his arms wrapped around me tightly, my head leaned against his chest, listening to his heart pound and I wore his shades.

“I know I need to beat the shit outa him.” He said, standing up and holding me in his arms. “So, where to?”

“I could use a drink.” I said, staring at the dew cars passing.

“Done.” He said, holding his hand out as a taxi pulled up. We climbed in and he told the driver to go to the club. “Dancing.” He said when I gave him a weird look.

I glanced up at him as the driver drove down the road; Johnny’s eyes were a bit glazed. I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

Johnny’s POV

I stared at her, blushing. Before I knew what I was doing, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She wasn’t shocked at all and kissed back. She broke it and leaned her head against my shoulder until we pulled up to the club. I paid the guy but before I could put my wallet back in my pocket, Scar stole it and ran out of the car. “Hey!” I chased her out to the club. She held it in front of me, waving it around and grinning.

“Ya want it?” she taunted. I nodded. “Then why don’t you come get it?” I bit my lip; she was taunting me so much. My feelings for her were overwhelming me. She grabbed my hand, dragging me into the club and pulling me to the dance floor. My eyes grew wide as she wrapped her arms around my neck, getting closer. My hands rested on her hips as she started nuzzling up to my neck and breathing in my ear. “Want something to drink?” I nodded and she dragged me to the bar. “We’ll have some shots.” She told the bartender as she handed me my wallet. We began taking ‘em back; matching shot for shot. I’d begun to lose count. This was fun.

Brian’s POV

I sighed, storming into our room. Why had she kissed me? Whatever the reason, Scar hated me now. I shouldn’t have kissed back… She saw us kiss and the next thing I know, she’s racing halfway own the street. That girl was fast.

I told Michelle off. She pissed me off when she started talking about Scar. Michelle claimed no one will ever love me the way she did. She didn’t even care before though; hated my friends, my music, always had some problem with me and cheated on me with every guy who looked at her.

Bu I need Scar. God only knows where she is. So I picked up my cell and called everyone. No one had seen her. Shit. I need her so much. I need her to know I still love her…

Scar’s POV

My heart still hurt but my drinks were helping with that. Johnny and I sat there; about 15 shot glasses around each of us and now we were onto some beer. I missed Brian. As hard as it was to admit; it was true…

.♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~*~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥*~*~*~*~*~♥~*~*~*~*~*~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~*~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥.

It’s been way too many drinks! “Johnny!” I slurred.

“Scar… you’re so sexy…” he whispered in my ear. I giggled.

“You are too!” I reached up, playing with his hair and staring at his lips. Soon, we were making out. He tongue glided along my bottom lip; begging for entrance. I let him in and he was off; going insane.

Johnny’s POV

I couldn’t stop myself, I’d been wanting this for so long and now that she threw herself on me; I was going to take advantage.

I was losing control. “Wanna go someplace?” I asked breathlessly between kisses.

“Fuck yea!” she replied and we left; getting a taxi as quickly as possible.

“Where to?” the driver asked.

“The nearest hotel.” I replied. “Just not the Holiday Inn.”

“Yeah, that dumb ass is there.” Scar said. As the driver pulled onto the street, I ran my hand up her thigh causing her to bite her lip. I pulled her onto my lap as she kissed my neck.

“This ride better go quick or I’m fucking you here…” I whispered. She giggled. “You think I’m joking!?” my leg started bouncing and finally we arrived at a hotel. I paid the man as Scar dragged me out of the car and to the lobby of the hotel. I grinned as she rushed to get a room and pulled me to the elevator. When the door closed, she pinned me to the wall. I could smell the alcohol on her breath…
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, thanks so much for all the comments!!! And please don't be too mad at Scar, she's stressed, Brian's being an ass, Michelle's killing her, she's wasted...ugh. You know. I hope you guys still love me after i did this...
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
Alright, now I'm not gonna put up a number, just please comment!! :P I'll post the next part soon (sooner the more comments i get XP)