Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 34- Never Enough

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 34- Never Enough

Brian’s POV

I paced in the room; Jimmy, Zacky, Jaz, Val, and Matt sat scattered around the room. No Johnny. No Scar.

“So, you’re telling me he got a call from Scar, freaked out, and went after her?” I snapped.

Jimmy nodded. “Yeah, dude, sorry.”

Johnny had feelings for her and Scar must be torn up…

I called her cell. This was going to end in disaster.

Scar’s POV

My body ached; the alcohol was taking its toll. Johnny’s lips caressed my neck and the elevator beeped; it was our floor. Johnny took no time finding our room. My cell rang; Brian’s cell. I reached for it, opening it. Before I could hold it to my face, Johnny grabbed it, closing it and holding his finger to his lips.

“Don’t think about him…” he said. “Tonight; it’s just us.” He turned off my cell, putting it in his pocket, pulling me in the room and slamming the door. I locked it; forgetting about everything but Johnny and what I was going to do to him.

I pushed him to the bed, tearing off his shirt. He groaned. “What’s wrong? Can’t take a second with my body covered?” he asked. I ignored his comment, climbing on top of him and kissing up his chest to his neck. “You know, I’ve been waiting for this for so long…”

Before anything else happened, his cell rang. He pushed me off of him, putting my cell on the nightstand and opening his cell. “Hello.” I knew it was Brian. If I couldn’t talk to him, why could he? “Hey, man.” His voice was now monotone. I climbed off the bed and got on my knees, undoing Johnny’s pants. His expression was priceless. His eyes grew wide as I pulled his dick out, licking the tip. “Yeah, I’m just… uh…” he had trouble speaking. He moaned. I could hear Brian on the other end. I stopped, his voice bringing back memories. Be he cheated before…and kissed Michelle…God only knows what else they’ve done tonight…

I gave him a nice deep-throat, hearing his moan; his mouth closed in order not to give away our little secret. His knees began to buckle. “Gates, I’m kinda…uh…” he moaned again. “Busy…” he stammered then slammed his phone shut and turned it off, placing it next to mine.

Brian’s POV

I threw my phone to the bed. He’s probably with her and there’s nothing I can do about it! I fell to my knees, tears threatening to fall.

“Johnny sounded a bit wasted.” I said to Zacky.

He nodded, staying quiet. We both knew how Johnny could get when he was drunk. Jaz had told us before how Scar gets…

Scar’s POV

Johnny found some more booze so I started drinking again. I miss Brian. I want him to know that I need him but… Johnny’s treating me so great! And Brian kissed Michelle. And cheated on me before… and Johnny looks so good shirtless… just like him.

“Aw, why so sad?” he sat next to me. “Brian?” I nodded, gulping more booze. “Well, he cheated before, right?” I nodded sadly. “So you forgave him; he’ll forgive you.”

I turned to him; everything seemed so simple in his world. He smirked, pulling me closer. I didn’t know how many more drinks I had; probably around 8 or 9… but Johnny had way more. The more I had, the angrier I got. Brian HAD cheated; hit me, caused me to cut… caused all this anxiety in our relationship… Johnny had helped me stop cutting; he’d supported me through everything. So why did Brian deserve my sympathy?

Johnny’s POV

Scar was taunting me; I could feel her eyes on me. I’d wanted her…alone, for so long. Screw Brian, if he was stupid enough to cheat on her and now ‘hang out’ with his ex, then I was gonna be stupid enough to take advantage of a woman I had feelings for…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
Alright, thanks for the comments!! I may post more today cuz this was a short chapter but idk yet. I love you guys and the more you comment, the sooner I'll get shit out :P
love ya!!