Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 35- Heal This Hurt

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 35- Heal This Hurt

Scar’s POV

I grabbed him by the belt, pulling him to me as our lips pressed together in a rush. He moaned, sending chills down my spine. He ran his hand up my thigh, running his nails along with it. He proceeded by taking off my shirt when I pushed him on the bed.

“Hot damn…” he mumbled, staring as I sat up on top of him. He breathed, reaching to my waist and unbuckling my belt. I felt how hard he was under me and watched as he pulled my studded belt off, sliding my shirts down with it. He threw them in the corner and stared at my body. “Wow…” he breathed. I leaned in, watching him squirm in order to still see my boobs.

“Why don’t you close your eyes?” I whispered.

“But…” he pointed to my boobs. I gave him a look. “Fine.” He closed them.

I took off my bra and panties, throwing them with the other clothing. “Open ‘em.” He did. His eyes grew wide in awe as he eyed my body. I sat up to let him see better.

“Damn!!” I watched his eyes wander. He pulled me down, his lips massaging mine roughly. His tongue fought mine, leaving me breathless. I fumbled to undo his belt, tearing his pants off, throwing them in the corner. “Scar…” he mumbled, reaching down to my vagina he pushed his finger in deep. Moving his finger back and forth, hitting my spot each time, causing me to moan loudly; the feeling overwhelming.

“Johnny, I need you!” I moaned. “Now.” He slid his finger out, a smirk on his face.

“Really now?” he taunted, sitting up a bit, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. Before I could move, he flipped me over, now on top of me, straddling my hips. His dick inches from penetrating me. “Scar…” he placed the tip against my clit. “I have wanted to do this for so long.” I nodded breathlessly, my eyes closing as he slid in. My back arched as he pushed in farther. I gasped, opening my eyes and pulling him to me. “Ah ah ha…” he pulled back.

“Please…” I begged as he thrusted. My speaking stopped instantly. I grabbed onto his arms which held himself up, digging my nails into them. He kissed my neck and I gasped but ended up on top of him. His wide-eyed expression jolted me.

Johnny’s POV

Oh my God, I cant believe this is happening. I’ve wanted her for so long and now that I finally have this…and her, I don’t even know what to do. I don’t know how I’m gonna get Brian the same way though…

Brian’s POV

I paced the room, nervous. Why was she doing this?

I stopped; “At lest I didn’t get raped…” I repeated my words from before; of course she was angry. It wasn’t her fault she was raped…

“Brian, you ok?” Jimmy asked.

“No. She’s not coming back.”

Everyone in the room stopped.

Scar’s POV

My heart pounded as we continued, beads of sweat clung to our bodies. I was getting a headache and feeling nauseous. I could feel I was still buzzed and my body was numb.

Johnny pushed his hands to my waist, rocking me back and forth faster; I could feel a huge sensation as I released and soon, Johnny’s hands pushed harder into me as he released as well. I closed my eyes, feeling my body go limp as he finished, giving a few more thrusts then putting his forehead to mine as I got off him, laying next to him.

“Scar… that was…” he mumbled sleepily.

“I know Johnny…” I whispered, feeling my eyes close. He gave me one more kiss and I succumbed to sleep; my thoughts blurry.

Brian’s POV

It’s almost one a.m. And they’re not back. No calls. Nothing. I slammed myself down on the bed; my head pounding. I didn’t want myself to fall asleep…
♠ ♠ ♠
So i did post another. This may be the last one today. Gotta keep you interested!! And just you know, this is not the end of Scar and Brian. So dont worry :P I'm not that mean ;D
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
So hopefully you still dont hate me : /