Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 36- Need You More than Eve

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 36- Need You More than Ever

Scar’s POV

My eyes opened…where was I? This wasn’t the band’s hotel room… oh well. I turned over, closing my eyes. Good…it was just a dream. Brian doesn’t hate me; he’s right here…

I ran my nail down his chest…wait, this isn’t Brian. I opened my eyes to be face-to-face with a sleeping Johnny. I gasped, sitting up to have the covers fall off of me; I glanced down to see my bare chest. Johnny opened his eyes, grinning. “Well hello sexy!”

“Hey…” my head was killing me… “Johnny…what happened?”

“You were pretty wasted. Of course you wouldn’t remember. Do you at least remember what happened with Gates?”

I closed my eyes; yes. I did remember… then I went with Johnny, after I ran away, to the club and drink away my memories. Obviously not good enough. But…then what? “I remember… but what happened after we drank?”

He grinned, pulling me closer. “We came her, you gave me a blow job while I was on the phone with Brian, and then we had some hot, nasty sex.”

I nodded; hiding my fear. I had a feeling that happened… “Alright. I guess you wore me out. If you don’t mind I’m goin back to sleep.”

I lay back, closing my eyes. “Me too.” Johnny yawned.

I waited for a few minutes then found he was sound asleep. I stood, getting clothes and soon stepping in the shower. What had I done…? I got wasted then fucked my boyfriend’s best friend!? The water and soap ran down my body but I couldn’t wash away this dirty feeling. I finished up, brushed my hair, put my clothes on and left. Before I did, I placed a note on the nightstand next to his phone. I snuck out the door; I can’t stay with the guys…

Johnny’s POV

I woke up to no Scar. There was a note on the nightstand… “Johnny, I can’t stay here. You guys don’t need me around. I’ll just cause more trouble. Have fun on your tour, love you guys! Forever, Scar.”

Tears ran down my face. Shit.

I got up, getting dressed, putting the note and my cell in my pocket, running down to the main lobby, checking out and getting a cab. I needed the others in this.

Scar’s POV

I was standing in the tour bus. It was at the hotel and Freddie, the driver, let me in. I packed a small bag with some clothes, my iPod, cell charger, money, Brian’s purple shirt, makeup, hairbrush, toothbrush, and I sat down with a pen and paper.

I began writing a note to them. When I finished, I left it on the table, grabbed the bag, and left; thanking Freddie.

Brian’s POV

I woke up quickly, hoping Scar was next to me. There was someone… I opened my eyes to see brown hair… but it wasn’t Scar. It was Michelle.

Zacky looked at me. “Morning.”

“Why’d you let her sleep with me?” I snapped, getting out of bed.

“I didn’t. She climbed in.” he defended.

There was a knock at the door. I went to open it and found a very sad but worried Jimmy and Johnny. They came in.

“Dude, where the hell were you!? And where’s Scar!?” I yelled.

“That’s what he came to talk about…” Jimmy said. “We should get Shads and Val in here…” we called them and soon they sat around the room with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, thanks for all the comments!! I got a new idea from my friend Ri_gLiTz when she told me what Scar and Brian's new song is XD so that should turn out good...kinda? maybe u'll just have to wait and see!
glad people are liking this story!! I am surprised, im not that great of a writer honestly...
continue to comment please!!!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!

love you so much!! you keep me sane at the end of the day ;P
You guys really dont know how much i appreciate all of you!! ♥