Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 40- Pouring Rain

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 40- Pouring Rain

“Come on!” we were at the hotel. People grabbed our bas and ran to get our rooms. I followed far behind, walking almost alone in the rain.

It was dark and a streetlight cast shadows upon the black street.

“Scar?” it was Brian. I looked up into those brown eyes I missed so much. He looked down at me and I prayed then… ‘God…’ I spoke in my head. ‘Please let the rain wash away my tears. I don’t need to hurt him anymore.’ He looked closer, leaning down a bit and raising his hand to my cheeks. “Are you crying?”

I darted away, across the street to the sidewalk. He turned to me. “Brian…” he walked over to me as the rain poured down. “I’m sorry!”

“For what?” his calm voice brought back memories.

“Not being enough! I cheated and…you deserve better!”

He took my hands, coming a bit closer. “No, no. I don’t. What I need is what’s standing in front of me. The only woman I will ever love. I need you. Sure, you made a mistake; I made 2. Cheating before and kissing Michelle. Sweetie, I love you. And you can blame yourself all you want but I’m over it. You were wasted. So was he. And in the time we were apart, I realized truly how much I need you. You screwed up. You admitted that. But I love you for who you are, not who you’re gonna pretend to be!” he kissed me with so much affection, tears poured down my face harder. He still loves me! “Now how ‘bout we call it even? I cheated, you cheated, we’re even. No more of that.” He joked, attempting to lighten the mood. I nodded, kissing him again.

“I’m sorry. I fucked up, was angry, sad, confused, drunk… then I ran. I didn’t know what else to do… how’d you find me?” my hair stuck to my neck along with my clothes sticking to my body. I was soaked.

He pulled out his cell, holding it to my ear as a message played. The one I left him by accident. The lady had said the hotel name. That sneaky man.

“That was a mistake?” he laughed, closing his phone. I nodded. “It was good to hear your voice and your singing… You mean to call voicemail I heard.” We laughed. And it felt so good.

“How can I make everything up to you?” I asked as we walked, hand-in-hand, into the hotel.

“Well… I’ll think about it.”

“Why’s Michelle here, why’d you kiss her?”

“She wanted to come; we’re forcing her to leave soon anyway. No one likes her. And she came at me… but I didn’t stop it. That was my mistake and I’ll admit to it. I’m sorry. I don’t have feelings for her. I promise.” He kissed my hand. Even though I should be upset, I was too happy to still be here with him, still in love.

He means everything to me and I’m never letting him go again.

Brian’s POV

I can finally breathe; the girl I love is here. Finally! And we’re still in love! And she doesn’t hate me! I need to get my stupid, slutty ex outa here soon. She’s stinkin’ up the place!

Scar’s POV

We walked into our room to find everyone in there. Michelle glared at us and I found myself cling to Bri more. When everyone left to their rooms, Brian and I climbed into bed.

“I love you.” He kissed me. Being wrapped in his arms felt so right.

“How?” I whispered, feeling tears falling once again.

“What?” I turned to him.

“How can you still love me when I don’t even love myself?” my words must have stricken him bit I turned over; crying myself to sleep another night.

In the morning, everything was back to normal. Everyone being hyper and crazy. But Brian still looked at me strange. He also started something else.

He’s best friends with Michelle.

We walked in the hallway, away from everyone else. “Brian, is Michelle leaving soon?”

He shrugged. “Hope So.”

“But you’re best friends with her. And she’s after you, Brian.” I stopped him, staring up into his deep eyes. “I have a bad feeling.”

“You always do. What could happen?” he began walking again.

So he’s gonna be two-face? “…Yeah. Right. What could happen.” I said almost inaudibly.

Then things started getting worse. They’ve been flirting. I know she always flirts with him but now he flirts back…
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I may post another chapter tonight if I get some comments! I got a few and I want a few more lol. I need to post this next chapter; it's so important!! So COMMENT!!!!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
♥