Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 41- One Remains

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 41- One Remains

It’s been a week since they found me. A week since they started flirting. And 4 days since they started kissing. Every time they see each other, they kiss. Ever time they leave, they kiss. He has to know it’s hurting me… right?

Today they went on a date. The whole thing that started it all. And in my hotel room, next to me sits a man whom I made love to; a man I went to when things got tough. A man I can no longer call my best friend because it’ll make Brian angry if he sees us hanging out. And it breaks my heart.

“Scar…” he took my hand. “We need to talk about last week.”

“I know, Johnny. I’m sorry… I-”

“No. I am. We both should’ve known better but we acted on impulse. And now we can’t be best friends.”

I nodded. “I know. But if Brian can be with Michelle, why can’t I be with you? I mean, they had a thing before and they’re best friend’s now. And they kiss all the time and…-“

He held his finger to my lips; quieting me. “We can be. If he says anything, bring up Michelle, right?” I nodded. We stood and I walked with him to the door. He looked at me, smiling.

He instantly pulled me in for a kiss. I closed my eyes and leaned into it. I pulled away. “Johnny… this is wrong… I’m with Brian…” his eyes grew sad…

Johnny’s POV

Her words struck me. I knew them to be true but…they till hurt. “Yeah. I know. But what’s even more wrong is I’m falling in love with you.” I opened the door; surprised I’d told her.

I glanced back at her shocked expression once more then left; closing the door behind me then walking back to mine and Jimmy’s room. As soon as I closed the door, I leaned against it; sliding down and putting my head on my knees.

“You tell her?” Jimmy asked from the bed.

“Yep.” I sighed, letting a tear fall.

He stayed quiet; I assume not knowing what to say. I didn’t even know anymore. I stood, sitting next to Jimmy on the bed.

“You know, she’s an amazing girl. And with the way Syn’s acting lately; he doesn’t deserve her.” He sighed, shaking his head.

I nodded. “I know. You’re not going to kiss and flirt with your best friend who happens to want you and is also your ex. And you don’t keep a girl who loves you that you also neglect, around. She needs to dump him.”

“But you heard her last night. She told us everything. From how she’s neglected to him going on dates with Michelle but not Scar, them flirting, kissing, hanging all over each other. I mean, they’re like a couple. But he’s with Scar not The Whore. You know what I think? He’s stuck back in that abyss. You know, the one where Michelle is amazing and everything revolves around her? Well, he’s with Scar. And he needs to break away from Michelle. I say we all vote on if we kick Michelle out. She can’t be on tour with us if most of the band wants her gone.”

“And Brian will be the only one to vote she stays.” I sighed, nodding.

“And threaten to leave the tour if she can’t stay.” Jimmy added. “And you know the worst part in all of this?”

“Hm?”

“Scar still loves him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
alright guys, it's been a terrible day and i'm exhausted. i need to sleep. i may get another chapter out tonight but if not, tomorrow i'll have so many cuz my bf and i arent getting together like we do every saturday cuz he's going to a Lake Erie monsters game so...w/e. not too happy bout it but i hope he has fun. i just am so stressed and life fucking sucks...
but i love you guys and i got soooo many more comments than i thought i would so please keep them coming!! i love you all so much!!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!