Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 42- Her or Me

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 42- Her or Me

Scar’s POV

I lay on our bed, sobbing. I’d played with Johnny’s heart when I was drunk…

Pulling out my cell, I called Brian.

“Hey.”

“Brian.” I sobbed.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” my heart healed a bit at his words. He hasn’t called me that since Michelle came in.

“I need you. Please come back.”

“I’ll be right there.” He sounded worried. “Love you.”

“Love you too.”

He was here within 5 minutes. With Michelle.

I glared at her. “Can SHE please leave?” I sneered.

He looked at me questioningly. She clicked her tongue. “Bri, obviously the bitch doesn’t like me here. I’ll see you later.” She kissed him and stomped her ugly ass out of the room.

“Brian, why does she kiss you?” I stared up at him.

“Cause we’re friends.”

“So, you’d get pissed if I kissed Johnny.” My heart pounded. He says he’s falling in love with me.

“Do what you want.” I could tell he was lying.

“Brian, I just got back! You told me you love me and now always kiss Michelle!? I’ll admit it; I’m jealous! She’s your ex, you’re best friend, and now you’re kissing!? I still love you but if you took all this time to come find me because you supposedly love me, then why the fuck are you doing this!?” I was screaming but I didn’t care.

“Yeah, she’s my best friend but at least we didn’t get drunk and fuck!”

“Yet.” I screamed. “And was my constant apology not enough for you, you two-faced motherfucker!? I spent forever on writing that God-damn note so you’d hopefully forgive me! I fucking forgave you when you cheated on me! And if you remember, who has been there for me through all of this!?” he stayed quiet. “Johnny. That man has taken care of me when your stupid ass made bad decisions! Like this one! You wanna make out with your best friend, fine! Two can play at that game if you really wanna be childish!”

“It’s not childish! We’re friends!” he defended.

“Friends don’t fucking make out with each other when one of them is in a committed relationship with a girl he supposedly loves!” I screamed.

“What are you talking about!? I DO love you!”

“Oh, really? Then why the fuck are you doing this to me?” tears fell down; ones I meant to hold back.

I walked to the door but he pushed himself between me and it. “No, please. Don’t leave again. I just found you. Lt’s talk this over…” he was scared shitless.

“Are you going to stop making out with Michelle?”

“Yes-yes! I’ll do anything!” he kissed me. I was satisfied.

“I still need to see it for myself. I’ve lost some trust.” I sighed. He looked so hurt. “You’ll need to gain it back. But… I can’t sleep in here tonight, Brian. I need you to tell Michelle off before I can begin to trust you again.”

“Ok, tomorrow morning I will! Don’t make me sleep alone!” we kissed.

“Sorry, Brian. Change it or I’ll have to do something we both don’t want.”

“You’d break up with me?” he chocked.

I nodded sadly. “It’s like you’re cheating on me with your ex.” We hugged and I kissed him again. “Goodnight. See you in the morning. Brian; it’s her or me.” I left.

Brian’s POV

Her or Michelle? This should be easy, right? But Michelle’s such a good friend! Or is she just acting like that to break us up? She always complains about Scar…

What do I do? I love Scar.

I have to tell Michelle to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys! I'll be posting a lot tonight so I'd really like MORE comments!! please. cuz i have nothing else to do and I'll be typing all night but I wont post unless i get enough comments to post. So just comment please. Even if its just a smiley face, like this :) just so i know you guys are reading XD
love you all so much!!!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!