Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 43- Fallen

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 43- Fallen

Scar’s POV

I knocked on the door and Jaz opened it. “Hey, Brian and I had a fight. Can I sleep here?”

“Sure! I’m sorry… what happened?”

“Jazzy… you ready?” Zacky came to the door shirtless. “Oh, Scar. Hey!”

“Oh… I’ll just go with Jimmy! You two have fun!” I laughed at the happy looked on Zacky’s face. I waved, walking to Jimmy’s room.

“Scar!” he opened the door when I knocked. He pulled me in the room, spinning me around. Johnny closed the door. “Did you fight?” I nodded. “Stay with us!”

“Thanks!” Johnny gave me a shirt to sleep in and I changed then climbed into the big bed between the two boys. All I could think about was Johnny. I may need his help.

When I woke up, Johnny had his arm around me and Jimmy was sitting on the bed, watching TV. I moved a bit, Johnny woke up and Jimmy turned to us. He grinned.

“Morning sleepyheads!” he pounced on us.

We sat up. “Hey, Johnny. I may need your help.” He seemed interested. “So, Brian said he’d stop kissing Michelle. But if he doesn’t I’m going to show him how it feels. And you’re my best friend. So… if you’re fine with it, we’d kiss like they do.”

“Alright! Anything to take that bastard down to a lower level!”

“You sure you’re ok with this? Especially since what you told me…” I blushed.

“Scar. I’ve had to deal with that since you and Bri started dating. I promise, I won’t let it get to me. You’re my best friend. But…we’d be together if you weren’t with Brian. I mean, right now he’s not treating you right so… I dunno. But of course I’ll help you! You’re awesome!!” he said, hugging me.

Soon we were meeting up on the bus. I had Johnny come with me while I went to pack. Michelle and Brian were in there, packing. We were soon ready and all piled on the bus.

“I’m gonna go put my stuff in there.” Michelle said, kissing Brian. Johnny and I glanced at each other.

The rest of the day, they kept kissing. Brian would tell me that he’d stop but he didn’t… so, Johnny came over to me and kissed me. Brian’s expression was priceless.

Brian’s POV

The whole day, they’ve kissed. I know Michelle and I do but… it hurts to see Scar like that. She’s trying to prove a point. And it’s working. But… I won’t tell her that. I love her but… she can’t know she’s winning.

Scar’s POV

We were on our way to another hotel. We had a show coming up soon. Brian and I slept in the same bed tonight. Honestly, it was nice.

I woke up and found we were getting some food. I got up; Michelle kissed Brian when they saw each other so Johnny kissed me. We soon took a rest stop.

“Where you goin?”

“Michelle and I are goin to go eat.” Brian walked off the bus.

I felt my stomach flip. What!? He’s taking her out on a date!? He hasn’t taken me on a date since…wait; he’s never taken me on a date! My anger was rising quickly and Johnny grew rigid beside me. Everyone stared at me; knowing I was pissed.

“Scar, calm down.” Johnny said.

“How the fuck can I calm down!? My boyfriend loves me but is going on a date with his ex motherfucking girlfriend! How the fuck can I stay with him!? I can tell that a taste of his own medicine is hurting him but he’s too headstrong to say anything!” I dug my nails into my palm, my blood pressure rising. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me…” I mumbled as the world began spinning. Shit…

My breathing grew heavy and my body fell limply to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
As I said, I'm typing a lot tonight. I have nothing else to do. I love you all so much! Comment!! please :P
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!