Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 45- Impossible to Find

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 45- Impossible to Find

Scar’s POV

I woke up at 2 a.m. Val was on the couch. I got up, walking over to her. “I talked to her. She’s such a bitch. We’ll talk more later.” She said sleepily. I took her hands and led her to Matt’s bed. She lay down. “Where will you sleep?” Matt wrapped his arms around her and I could see on his face how much he loved her.

“With Johnny.” I whispered, kissing her cheek. “Thanks.” I walked out and took some beer, sitting at the kitchen table, chugging it. Soon, I was done with 3 beers and I walked into the bunk room to find Michelle climbing in MY bed with Brian. I pulled at her shirt, pulling her to the floor then climbing in with Brian. He opened his eyes, grinning at me.

“Brian, she pulled me out of bed!” Michelle whined.

“I know.” Brian said annoyed. “Deal with it, she’s my girlfriend. She gets to sleep with me.”

I laughed and felt my heart heal a bit more. “Yeah, sleep on the couch or get the fuck out of here, motherfucker!”

She clicked her tongue and went on the couch. Brian grinned at me. “I’m sorry. We went out to talk. I told her we can’t keep this up. I love you and it’s not fair to have you hurt. I am going to make it up to you, I promise.” I felt tears fall from my eyes at his words. “I love you Scarlet Aleece Kilbane. And you’re my everything. Please forgive me.”

“I love you too. And I know you mean every word. Please don’t hurt me like that again…” I whispered.

“I won’t baby…” he whispered, kissing my forehead, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer. I closed my eyes, feeling whole again. “I promise I won’t.”

I fell asleep in the arms of the man I love, listening to him softly sing Fall for You…

“Tonight will be that night that I will fall for you, over again! Don’t make me change my mind. Or I won’t live to see another day, I swear it’s true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find…you’re impossible to find… I love you Scarlet.”

“Will you still love me in the morning?” I whispered through tears.

“Forever and ever babe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, Kyle's over so i thought i'd post this chapter up now. I love you all so much but i have to go now, we're going to watch some movies so i have to get off. Spring Break is coming up soon and I cant wait! cuz then i can type!! I love you guys so much but i need more comments cuz this is one of my fav. chapters!!!!!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!