Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 46- The Fight

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 46- The Fight

Brian’s POV

“Time to go. Hotel. Now.” Jimmy called.

“I can’t. Scar’s still sleeping.” I whispered.

“I’ll get her bag, you carry her. We just need to get inside. Nothing else is going on today. She can rest.” He grabbed her bag and I picked her up, carrying her off the bus, to the hotel, to our room, then set her on the bed. She didn’t wake up yet; just kept that cute little smirk on her face in her sleep.

Scar’s POV

I woke up and kissed Brian. He sat watching TV. I stepped into the shower and closed my eyes as the water dripped down. I gasped when I felt his hands on my hips.

“Hello beautiful.” He kissed my neck. “I missed you.”

“Missed you too.” I whispered, turning to him, his lips instantly locking with mine. I grinned as I felt how hard he was.

“Do you want to?” he asked as I stared at his naked body.

“Oh, hell yeah!” I pushed him to the wall.

~~~

“Wow…” I sighed as I stepped out, wrapping with a towel.

“We’re just gonna have to do that again later… I owe you.” He slid on his clothes, running a brush through his hair and putting a fedora on. I laughed, pulling my clothes on and brushing my hair. He walked out and I followed.

“Oh my God! Brian! We need to talk…I-” Michelle was cut off when she saw me. “Oh. We need to talk… alone.”

“What ever you have to say, you can say in front of Scar.” Brian sneered at her and I saw anger in his eyes.

She stayed quiet for a second. “Uh… well, cheating on you wasn’t a mistake then and you broke up with me but…we’ve gotten really close in this little bit of time and I think we should give each other another chance.”

“I’m with Scarlet. Always will be. And I’m tired of you attempting to get with me. You cheated before, you will again. And that’s how you are. I don’t like you, I don’t trust you, and I honestly gave you a second chance when we were friend a bit ago. Now, I don’t care. You’re out of my life and honestly, it feels so much better. Now I know that Scar doesn’t worry. You will always cheat on whoever you’re with. That’s just how you are.” Brian sneered angrily. I couldn’t help but smirk.

“No I wouldn’t.” she whined.

“Yes you would, you motherfucker! Just look at you, I mean, you’re a whore.” I laughed as Brian did. Sure, we were kinda bullying her but I think she deserved it. “And you were making out with MY boyfriend!”

“That’s not all we did” she grinned. “What do you think we did while you were fucking Johnny Christ?” I ground my teeth.

“You are such a lying whore.” Brian bellowed.
Michelle ignored him. “Oh, and I heard what happened… you getting raped and all. You had it coming though. I mean, you’re such a skank walking around the way you do.”

“She’s not a whore!” Brian fought. Michelle stood, walking over to him and pressing her lips to his. He back away, glaring daggers at her.

“I like you pissed off.” She said.

I couldn’t hold back any longer. I quickly cracked my knuckles, my hands in a tight fist, and released my punch; hitting her in the jaw. She stepped back, glowering at me with her hand on her jaw. My fists were still clenched and I released more anger, connecting with her nose. She came at me now, pulling my hair. I kicked her in the gut then punched her jugular. She let go of my hair, falling to the floor and coughing. I got down and began hitting again, my knuckles aching as she bled; blood dripping from her lips, forehead and I began scratching at her arms. I watched as she squirmed. She cried out, struggling to hold back my strength. Pushing on my hand, first before it locked with her eye. I was stronger than her so she lost the grip on my hand again, sending it square in her face.

“I like you bloody.” I sneered, switching her words to Brian up a bit. I stood and kicked her once again, turning to Brian.

“You’re just gonna stand there and let her do that!?” Michelle whined.

Brian looked at me, grinning. “You bad, bad girl.” He smacked my ass.

I giggled and then turned, pulling Michelle to her feet by her hair. “Now, I say get your stuff and get the fuck outa here.” I opened the door, pushing her out. She ran to Matt’s room, pounding on the door. We watched as Matt opened up and laughed.

“Val, come here!” he called. She walked to the door, raising her eyebrows and pulling Michelle inside.

“Is she leaving?” Zacky asked as he opened his door. Jimmy and Johnny peaked out of their room too.

“Yep!” we all closed out door, going into Matt’s room to watch what happens. Matt stood next to Brian and I.

“We need to kick Brian out of the band!” Michelle squeaked.

“Why?” Val asked.

“He stood there and laughed while his bitchy girlfriend beat the shit out of me.”

Brian burst out laughing and soon so did Zacky, Matt, Jimmy, and Johnny.

“Yeah…it was great!” Brian gasped, still laughing in hysterics.

“Let’s kick them both out!” Michelle cried.

“All in favor of Scar, Brian, or both getting kicked out?” Jimmy called. Michelle was the only one. “Ok. All in favor of Michelle getting kicked out of our tour route?” Michelle’s hand went down as she glared at us. Everyone but her had their hands raised.

“Fine!” she stood, storming towards the door. “I know when I’m not wanted!”

“Obviously not…” I mumbled, causing her to turn.

“What was that, bitch?”

“That all you got? Not too good at name-calling are we ugly-ass motherfucker?” I heard sniggers. “But obviously you don’t know when you’re not wanted. You have been here for God-knows how long now… I mean, I got tired of you in the first motherfucking minute.” I laughed. “How bout you guys?” Everyone else nodded too. She made a ‘ugh’ prep noise and stormed out of the room.

Finally, I can breathe again!
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I loved this chapter, how bout you. This whole time i was like, alright, Scar needs to seriously kick her ass!! Ha ha!! lol So comment and I'll post more! I'm gonna go watch some Sweeney Todd now so i have ideas for my new Sweeney Todd story. I hope I get some ideas lol... if not, that story might not exactly work... :/ idk yet.
alright, sorry for rambling! I love you all so much! can't wait to post the next chapter!
Just so you know the next few chapters are gonna be all happy and then kinda angry lol. You'll see what I mean soon :)
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!