Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 47- Normality

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 47- Normality

I watched as Michelle pack, storming away. I grinned as Brian high-fived with Matt. “celebration time!” Jimmy screamed, snatching me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running outside, the rest of them chasing after us, laughing. Before I knew what was going on, Jimmy threw me to Brian.

“Toss her here!” Zacky called. I closed my eyes as I left Brian’s arms, landing in Zacky’s.

“Here!” Johnny called. My eyes stayed shut as I landed in Johnny’s arms then Matt piped up and I once again was thrown in the air.

“Gates! Heads up!” Matt called, tossing me back into the familiar arms of Brian.

“That’s what she said.” Johnny and I said in unison. “Hey!!” I opened my eyes to glare at him jokingly.

“We goin for drinks?” Zacky asked and I stared up at Brian who grinned down at me. We kissed.

“Yep! Booze!” Jimmy spun in circles as we walked down the road to the near-by bar. “hey, short stuff, how happy are you that Michelle’s gone?”

I laughed as Brian set me down. “God, you have NO idea!” I jumped on Val’s back but she soon fell to the pavement; both of us laughing. “Christ, I’m such a fat fuck!” I stood, helping Val up.

“No, that’s me!” Zacky called.

“No, you’re just chunky!” I giggled. “Let’s skip!” I linked arms with him and we started skipping down the sidewalk.

“We need more people!” Zacky called; we turned back to them, skipping around them in circles. “Come, join us!”

We soon got Jaz next to him, I linked arms with Brian then Johnny linked with Bri, Jimmy was next to Johnny and we skipped. “Ha HA!!” I laughed triumphantly as I pushed to the right, knocking Jimmy into the street.

“Hey!” he pushed back and so began a war. As we skipped, we pushed, laughing at the insanity!

“I swear, they’re crazy…” Val sighed to Matt. She glanced up and saw him running towards the skipping line. “Hey!”

“Come on! Have some fun!” Matt called, linking arms with Jimmy just to be pushed. Val soon joined on Jaz’s side and all 8 of us skipped around in the grass, pushing each other as we attempted to get to the bar.

I sighed as we all collapsed. Joking around. I missed this. I love these people!

“Scar!” Jaz jumped on me, hurting my ribs but I laughed. “Beer!”

I pushed her off, standing up and jumping on Brian’s back. “Hey, get Jimmy.” Brian whispered, setting me down. I jumped on Jimmy’s back, he grabbed my legs, running away with me.

“Ha ha ha! The magician has stolen Brian’s fair maiden!” he laughed.

“Brian! He’s too tall! It’s scary up here!” I called, causing everyone to laugh. “It’s not… it’s not funny…” I clasped onto Jimmy tighter.

“Jeez, short shit, a little kinky there?” Jimmy winked at me. I laughed but soon felt hands around me. I gasped but felt myself be lifted off Jimmy’s back, and Matt held me on his. I clasped around his neck as he held my legs. “Noooo!” Jimmy squealed from behind us. “He stole my stolen maiden!”

“Ha HA!” Matt laughed running back to the others with me. He dropped me into Brian’s arms. “Bring it Reverend Tholomew Plague!!” Jimmy ran to Matt and stopped in front of him. They stared at each other and soon began in a slap fight. Brian set me down and cleared his throat, causing me to turn to him. He had an evil grin on his face and I could tell he wanted something. I began walking away, never taking my eyes off him. He soon charged at me. I ran, screaming and laughing. Instead of running to the bar, he chased me to the grass.

“Fuck! You’re fast!” he called.

“Three years of track in high school, I’d hope so!” I called.

Before I knew it, he caught up to me, tackling me to the ground. He grinned breathlessly, as did I. His lips locked with mine and the kiss lasted so long. I felt his hardness beneath me, causing me to grin.

“Ok, ok! Break it up! Booze! Now!” Zacky called. We soon went into the bar and I spent the rest of the night having fun. Brian was back to normal Brian; he had so much love for me. My trust for him was back to normal. I love him. Always have and nothing is going to come between us again.

“Scar, I love you!” Brian said. For having about 13 beers, he was talking alright. I chugged another one; I was on my 12th.

“Love you too.” I slammed the glass down.

“Tequila!” Jimmy called.

“Du da da da da da dat dot!” Johnny and I began singing tequila. Matt brought over a tray and we all began doing tequila shots.

“Guys…” Matt slurred about 20 minutes later.

“Wh-what?” Jimmy replied, sauntering over to him, practically falling over. I laughed hysterically.

“We have a sh-show tomorrow…” Matt replied.

“Oh…” Val said.

“All chug?” Johnny asked. We all nodded, doing cheers, and all of us chugged out beers.

“Wait, we have a show?” Zacky asked. “We should leave!”

We all decided he was right and soon stumbled back to the hotel, laughing and having a great time. Perfect end to an amazing day! I honestly love these people!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm gonna be writing like crazy!!! IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!!!!! WOO Sorry this came out later in the day than i expected; i was dancing around my basement. I was really hyper ^_^
so I'll get stuff posted faster if you guys comment!! i love you all so much!!! ♥
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
♥